Discussion: WH Cleans Up Trump Saying 'I Didn't Need To Do This': 'He Shouldn't Have To Do This'

1 Like

Consistent as ever, Donie…

47 Likes

SHS doing “clean up.” Now there’s a hoot.

29 Likes

Also, he said “wouldn’t” about Putin. Or would. Whichever makes murica greater at the time.

7 Likes

I’ve lost my faith in nihilism.

29 Likes

“Your Honor, you gonna believe what Trump said? Or what Pravda Sara said he said?”

13 Likes

Nice try, but you can’t go back in time before we all heard it.

17 Likes

There are so many ways to phrase “The President did not say that thing he said.” And poor dumb clown SHS has used them all!

22 Likes

PA system “Orderly to the Rose Garden. We need an orderly to the Rose Garden, STAT !!”

6 Likes

Too late Sarah, don’t even bother. It’s captured on video, filed away to be brought out when needed. Very soon, I expect.

16 Likes

Your Honor … If it please the court …

exhibit #1
12 Likes

Good that she likes it, her next job is going to be changing diaper in an adult day care.

9 Likes

31 Likes
19 Likes

[Stolen from the WaPo comments]

“I didn’t need to declare an emergency.”
“I’m proud to own the shutdown.”
“I fired Comey over the Russia thing.”
“Good people on both sides.”
“Russia, if you’re listening…”

Some greatest hits from a man who sees a can of paint and immediately starts looking for corners.

39 Likes

It’s all good, Donald! The justice system is pretty lenient with do-overs.

14 Likes

Sorry Sarah. He said it, he meant it, it was the inadvertently admitted truth, and it’s going to be front and center in every brief in every suit challenging the declaration.

19 Likes

I’m only sorry there wasn’t a camera on McConnell’s face when Trump said that, to capture the face-slap.

18 Likes

Trump was recorded saying this really isn’t an emergency. Who cares what Sarah Satan says?

12 Likes

"The President could have waited and he could have drug this out.”

Please gawd speed the time when he’ll look like a cat drug in and not a drugged out marmot.

4 Likes