Discussion: 'Welcome To The Race Sleepy Joe': Trump Warns Biden Primaries Will Be 'Nasty'

Forecast: Many people in this thread will say Trump attacked Biden again because he is afraid of Biden.
I urge you to expand on that cuz it’s not that convincing. I’m open to being convinced.

2 Likes

It will be nasty - you will be dealing with people who truly have some very sick & demented ideas.

‘but enough about myself’, the abomination continued, ‘wait till you get a load of my followers.’

12 Likes

What are you talking about? It will be nasty because Trump is nasty to the core.

6 Likes

Not the nasty part. Many people like to say Trump “attacks” Biden because he’s afraid and I don’t get the logic.
Sorry I wasn’t clear enough and I’ll edit my post.

1 Like

Yeah, sure. But this is YUUGE, Donnie:

Deutsche Bank has begun to provide records to New York Attorney General Leticia James.

The only bank outside of Russians willing to deal with you is giving you up.

Will you be asking Putin or Fox News for asylum?

10 Likes

Donald J. Trump: Always the petty asshole. Always.

14 Likes

Funny, I don’t recall President Obama being obsessed with, and making dumb public statements about every entrant into the GOP primaries in 2012.

Two reasons:

1. He actually WORKED instead of watching cable tv all day.
  2. His base didn’t need to have their hate directed like a weather-vane made of shit to motivate them to vote.
12 Likes

Hey Dumpy Don…we wouldn’t expect anything less. You are unable to govern WITHOUT the bully boy tactics…and of course, some would argue you can’t govern at all…

4 Likes

Donald Trump was made by Cindy Adams, Rupert Murdoch’s Celebrity Gossip Columnist at The New York Post.

Donald Trump’s true calling is that of Twitter TV and Politics Celebrity Gossip Columnist for Rupert Murdoch Media Consumers.

6 Likes

Trump can only fear those like himself - old, white, and male. He can’t see any political threat from women, younger men, or people of color. A strange conclusion, since a woman beat him in the popular vote.

8 Likes

“Sleepy Joe”?

I’m not a major Biden fan, but that’s pretty rich coming from some fat ass that does nothing but Tweet from the White House toilet and eat Big Macs and KFC all day.

12 Likes

I dunno, but the case I always like to use is Chuck and Nancy. Schumer is in the minority and quite powerless, but he gets more attacks from Trump than Pelosi does. I don’t think that means Trump’s more afraid of him.
I think Trump’s nasty towards people who he thinks don’t respect him enough. There was an interview where he said something like Schumer despised him while Pelosi was nice in person.
My guess is that Trump can’t separate personal feelings from politics.

8 Likes

Let the fraggings begin…

2 Likes

All Democratic candidates should seize this tweet - and use it to highlight the policies trump considers “sick and demented” - affordable health care, a living wage, food safety, a Government that works for all Americans and not just the wealthiest, the environment, etc, etc.

9 Likes

Hey donnie, a wet noodle couls waste your ass come the election. Being a power hungry lying criminal mentally ill autocrat is not appreciated 'round these parts.

You like polls donnie, right? Right now you may get 40% of the vote. That ain’t good enough. And the Army will not back you up in a power grab.

3 Likes

But the general election will be all pillow fights, birthday parties, and sleepovers, right Donnie?

4 Likes

Lame statement

Big gut

The tie can’t hide it

4 Likes

Hopefully, they’ll have FUX News in prison so you can watch, Donnie…

3 Likes

It will be nice to see the slim& trim BIDEN, again…i 'm so tired of this obese hunk of lard. huffing and puffing. …the BIDENs are the ALL-AMERICAN family………

2 Likes