Discussion: Watchdog Publishes Docs Detailing Mnuchin's Sky-High Travel Costs

1 Like

Hollywood dipshit shows off for Cruella deVille trophy wife on the taxpayers’ dime; film at 11.

25 Likes

Oh my, Trump’s Secretary of the Treasury ripping off taxpayers’ dollars for his own luxury and convenience. I am shocked, shocked I tell you!

And by the way, isn’t this jerk-off Mnuchin ridiculously wealthy? If he wants to fly first class, let him pay for it himself.

29 Likes

I guess sometime around…oh, I don’t know - January 20, 2017 - that swamp drain must have got clogged. Because the swamp ain’t been drainin’.

21 Likes

He just looks like a supervillian straight from central casting. And so does that despicable wife of his.

12 Likes

It was drained in reverse.

5 Likes

It’s overflowing.

Apologies, but it seemed apropos.

10 Likes

I fucking hate new money. The patricians who used to work for $1/year would have used their own family planes / private railroad cars.

His wife is a skanky whore, too.

15 Likes

Illicit love child of Harry Caray and Pee-Wee Herman?

12 Likes

Sorry, I can’t like that. Really, it just does not compute.

3 Likes

Not for nothing, but sleazy looking assholes like this guy don’t marry actresses by flying coach.

Its the shoe polish budget that interests me. He ain’t coloring that hair with “Just for Men”

8 Likes

Yeah, she’s a fuckin’ bitch. Typical right-wing blonde.

2 Likes

TWUNT doesn’t realize that the best labels are on the inside where no one can see them, not plastered all over Dog and everybody.

2 Likes

They are all but caricatures.

I still can’t quite get over it that they flew to the mint and got selfies taken with fresh money and she sneered at the peasants afterward.

You could do an animated film of this entire administration from the start and you’d have to dial the actual facts back a click once in awhile if you didn’t want it to look too ridiculous.

All. The. Best. People.
And winning, so goddamn much winning.

38 Likes

$800,000 of government plane travel. Hmm.

If he flew Southwest Business Select, that would return like 9.6 million points.

10 Likes

I’ll pay you money if you promise not to post that again :dizzy_face:

15 Likes

You got that right. But for some reason, of all the assholes that haunt this administration, this guy is just the worst to me. He just OOZES a sleazy stew of scumbaggery and corporate type criminality.

7 Likes

I can’t get over the fact that the bitch mixed so many designers in one outfit. Jimmy Choo shoes, Ferragamo purse, Hermes scarf, Vuitton luggage.

Looked like a Last Call sale at the downtown NM.

7 Likes

Another one kisses the sky and bites the dust.

1 Like

I came across another couple just like this once and I have to agree. They get me.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available