Discussion: Watchdog Group Calls For Probe Into Bannon's Use Of Private Spokesperson

1 Like

In order for Preate’s replies to media inquiries to be responsive and truthful it seems she would have to be made privy to information requiring at least a minimum of security clearance. Surprising that aspect wasn’t raised, at least insofar as this story relates.

6 Likes

Bannon’s got this straightened out.
The allegation that her services are voluntary is, in Bannon’s words, a “complete fabrication. We’re holding her family just to cross the t’s and dot the I’s, ethically. Who would voluntarily sit close to me for hours?. Seriously?.”
The spokesman’s family is said to be under the protection of the same Elite carefully selected unit that safeguards the extensive video Library of Vladimir Putin himself until the recently announced sale of the library to Time-Life booksTM can be completed.

6 Likes

In the photo accompanying this article,Bannon, the schlubby Leninist, looks like he has just been told to bathe and shave before he comes into the office. This guy gives new meaning to the word unkempt. His seedy appearance is a perfect match for his bizarre philosophy of deconstructing all the things Obama accomplished. A true menace to society.

2 Likes

Bannon is every guy standing on the center berm of a major street artery begging quarters.

1 Like

There may be a bit of irony involved here…

The original Antideficiency Act was intended to prevent Government agencies from running up debts beyond what was approved by Congress.

However, as I recall, it was updated in the early 1980s to add the ban on volunteers - I believe this change was spearheaded by Newt Gingrich.

The ban on volunteers was intended to stop private citizens from volunteering to monitor bird populations, pollution, etc. for the Government - because they were providing data to regulators that Newt & company found to be a bit ‘inconvenient’ (I.e. Spotted Owl)

6 Likes

That’s par for the course for this administration.

Rep. Quigley should really include this in his bill introducing the “Covfefe Act of 2017” as an addendum of course.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/12/532651827/the-covfefe-act-has-a-silly-name-but-it-addresses-a-real-quandary

Bannon has also never given up his role at Brietbart so he’s just chock full of conflicts of interest. If he passes along Presidential communiques by these means without preservation, particularly for the purposes of dissemination or publication, I would think there are other laws he’s violating too. I hate this fat ass nazi slob. The idea that he sits alongside ghoulish Gorka in the People’s House, makes my skin crawl.

5 Likes

Isn’t it also a violation that Corey Lewandowski has re-emerged as a spokesman for Trump although he is seemingly not employed by either the government or the campaign?

2 Likes

Along those lines, the Mooch was running all over the place weeks before his start date.

2 Likes

Well how the heck is he expected to be his own spokesperson? According to the Mooch his mouth is busy elsewhere.

I believe that Bannon is the monkey on Trump’s back!