Discussion: Watch Rep. Katie Porter Teach Ben Carson His Own Job

At this point he should NEVER be allowed to touch a scalpel.

1 Like

What are the chances that Donnieā€™s main science advisor thinks ā€œNewtonsā€ are fig cookies?

1 Like

Ben Carsonā€¦ Always Being Best.

The answer is clear to those in the working class. Dimon gives up some of his $31M yearly compensation and gives employees across the board raises. But it never crossed his mind. He could also wipe out college tuition debit for some students if he chose to. But no.

3 Likes

The loan was a mortgage of 11.2 mil to a shell corporation called 1125 S Ocean Blvd LLC. Eric is president, Junior is VP. They bought their auntā€™s [the recently resigned judge] oceanfront property across the street from Maralago. Closing was 5/16/2018.

Why they wanted that house is beyond me. I wonder if the lender gave Eric and Jr. a sweet deal on the loan.

3 Likes

Amen. I donā€™t know if you live in NYC, but itā€™s even worse here.

She was okay in her questioning of Cohen. Iā€™m just sick of hearing about her. She should shut up and do her job. And the media should stop giving her so much attention.

Kind of a ā€œwash my back and Iā€™ll stab theirsā€ kind of thing.

1 Like

they were better with lard. Artisan Oreos could be made with goose grease.

3 Likes

Carson was incredibly rude to Pressley who also had an effective grilling session. He not only refused to answer questions, he asked smart-ass questions in return.

After 2 years he should have accidentally picked up enough knowledge of the job to get through a hearing. Pathetic embarrassing performance.

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for Coal and Burlap to defend him. ā€œYou expect him to know about some bureaucratic stuff?.ā€ Heā€™s a brain surgeon!"

2 Likes

Not one question about Poverbs. Ben knows Poverbs.

1 Like

Actually, in the basement, he has a pool table and some ā€˜memorabiliaā€™

Ben Carsonā€™s house: a homage to himself ā€“ in pictures
The decor at Ben Carsonā€™s home in Maryland shows that Donald Trump may not have the biggest ego among the Republican candidates. On display are awards, certificates, medals, and a painting of himself with Jesus

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2015/nov/07/ben-carson-house-homage-to-himself-in-pictures

3 Likes

Sheā€™s awesome. Love to see her in a cabinet post or as head of the CFPB.

1 Like

Itā€™s kind of sad I know exactly who you are referring to and I read it in a sassy voiceā€¦although you need add an ā€œUh huh! You go!ā€

1 Like

Would suggest those as follow-up questions for the next hearing.

2 Likes

Nope.
REO refers to Rockland Emergency Organization.
REO Speedwagon was a reference to the ambulances in Rockland IL were the band is from.

I believe itā€™s called an ā€˜I love me wall.ā€™

2 Likes

She does brain surgery ? /snark

OK, I wouldā€™t be surprised, if she was a better brain surgeon than Ben Carson, tooā€¦

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available