Discussion: WATCH: Police Carry Away ACA Repeal Protesters From McConnell's Office

1 Like

Go ahead, McConnell, you despicable excuse for a legislator and man. Dismiss them all as paid agitators.

3 Likes

Nice optics to accompany the unveiling of this sucky bill.

6 Likes

Time for the pitchforks and torches, folks…

5 Likes

Left-wing violence!!! They are attacking innocent conservative politicians and bystanders with their Hoverounds, walkers and spider-footed canes!!! Just because they disagree with their views!!!

4 Likes

Should make a nice TV ad

7 Likes

This is nothing. Just wait until it sinks in with the ignorant Trumpsters who don’t follow the news.

2 Likes

The presence of these protesters outside McConnell’s office obviously means Trump did not collude with the Russians.

The fact that it rained in Detroit last week only reinforces that point.

2 Likes
1 Like

Enjoying his one chance to be a tin dictator before history labels him as a spineless turtle and he’s despised by future generations.

1 Like

Gosh, I hope the protestors don’t muss Mitch’s solid gold cufflinks…

2 Likes

This. This this this this this x 1000.

2 Likes

HealTh caRe is cHeaper When aLL the sicK are in HiGh risk pooLs. Or deaD.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity has anyone heard anything from the DNC or DCCC in the last year or so?

Seems like they could be gathering and firing a whole lot of campaign ammunition lately.

5 Likes

Hope the whole world sees this sight, disabled people being taken away by cops. Repukes, you own this. Now I must contact my cousin in Canada for their response.

3 Likes

Do they have room for anyone else? I have good references…

4 Likes

Let’s not kid ourselves, these protesters pose a very real and dangerous threat.

Why, those wheelchairs can reach speeds of 4, maybe 5, miles per hour!

Have you seen what a mobility scooter can do to a human toe?

And don’t even get me started on how easily a walker or crab cane can break the skin…

8 Likes

And those Hover-Rounds can pivot 360 in the blink of an eye…

Oxygen canisters? Inhalers? Don’t get me started…

3 Likes

These miscreant mobility-challenged liberals should be urine-tested!!

3 Likes

Very bad optics and good on the protestors!

2 Likes