Discussion: WATCH: NBA Stars Join Bloomberg's Everytown To Combat Gun Violence For PSA

Discussion for article #244110

Though I know why

If I had it my way, I would have shouted over and over again ‘gun control’ until Ragnarok comes back to claim us all.

Chances are if I go into Yahoo’s NBA section and head to this article, I’ll catch a bunch of ‘critics’ ‘b---- and moaning’ about these players having high priced security.*

*all the while the critics will dog whistle like crazy, because their argument goes sideways if they use the ‘n’ word.

2 Likes

Carson: Baloney. I never saw a body with bullet holes that was more devastating than taking the right to arm ourselves away. No Gun Control. Ever.

2 Likes

It’s sad but true that the words “gun control” have become toxic. That being said, this is a powerful ad.

2 Likes

Cruz: Now liberals want to take my right to eat food cooked on AK47.

I’ll look later.

But when i do so, I’ll be watching and then killing the tab or I’ll just have audio up.

My patience is getting thin in regards to the other side of the aisle.

2 Likes

I’m very glad to see Steph Curry in the PSA. His parents are notoriously right-wing, or at least, very conservative.

2 Likes

Me too. I thought it was really good to relate a victim to Riley who so many of us fell in love with during the press conferences she adorably commandeered from him.

2 Likes

Just saw it (and the Noah ad) on Mediate.

You weren’t lying…I just wish that we (the public) weren’t living in a time warp.