Discussion: WATCH: McConnell Ally Has Hard Time Differentiating Trump And Blankenship

2 Likes

Trumpier than Trump!

Dog help us all.

10 Likes

Blankenship is the one with the mustache. Other than that . . . I am drawing a blank.

12 Likes

“The majority leader thinks Blankenship is unelectable and has urged West Virginia voters, backed by plenty of political dollars, to pick another Republican to pit against Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV).”

In Blankenship, has McConnell finally met his Wattle-loo?

31 Likes

I saw that. He finally said, I know what you’re saying, but… blah, blah, blah.

In other news, Political Wire has a story up about Hatch telling McCain to reconsider having Trump at his funeral, because “he’s a good man.”

It’s not your funeral, Hatch. Invite him to yours!

There are no depths to which republicans won’t sink. Unbelievable.

Trumpier than Trump!

Dog help us all.

Dog help West Virginia, for sure.

14 Likes

Two white peas in a white pod.

3 Likes

I wonder if these Trump toadies have to draw straws to see which one of them has to go on the air and make assholes of themselves?

2 Likes

Alex, may I have “Differences Between Arsenic Poisoning And Cyanide Poisoning” for $800, please.

7 Likes

Excellent job by Katie Tur holding Holmes’s feet to the fire. Sherlock Holmes he sure ain’t because there isn’t a difference between the two racists. A better question is why does McConnell support one and not the other? The lives of 29 miners -let’s face it -mean nothing to the Republicans.

12 Likes

Hatch’s brain must be gone. He calls Trump a good man? The same guy who belittled McCain’s time as a POW? The same guy who ridicules people on Twitter?Ya sure President Bonespurs.

11 Likes

OT: Surprise, surprise

Oh and this.

18 Likes

Ari Melber and Michael Avenetti and Sam Nunberg.

Must see teevee.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, what about those Americans held by NK?

6 Likes

The sooner, the better.

OT:
LOL at Josh’s “Dear Mr. Cube.” I hope he hasn’t offended Ms. Cube with his assumption.

16 Likes

Good grief.

Grief in a good way. heheheheh.

3 Likes

Who asked Hatch to butt in? Mind your your own business, I say. It’s literally not his funeral.

9 Likes

I did not catch that the first time. Too funny. Can’t wait to see how Mr. Cube responds.

6 Likes

It’s very easy.
One is runny and just flows out, and the other needs laxatives to emerge.

Other than that, poor Mitch still hasn’t realized he is responsible for making the Republican (or Trumpublican) brand toxic in the first place.

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time differentiating between Trump, Blankenship, Roy Moore or any episode of To Catch a Predator.

8 Likes

That’s an amazing letter from Black Cube. It reads like a farce of what someone thinks an intelligence firm should sound like. And harming their business? Seriously? I don’t suppose they’re prospective clients are walking the yellow pages to find them or relying on Yelp ratings. People who need their services know how to find them.

6 Likes