Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Press Briefing At 2:30 PM ET

:joy: Watch? Hell no.

1 Like
1 Like

The Spin machine will be on overdrive for the next several days.

3 Likes

No way do I watch this. What’s the point? It’s an insult to my intelligence. No more information value than watching fat congeal.

2 Likes

Skank.
Hey, it had to be said. And don’t act so high and mighty like you weren’t thinking it yourself!

The IG Report was the biggest letdown for Trump and the GOP since every other “bombshell!” report they have tried to cash in on, and it basically makes clear that Comey helped Trump and hurt Clinton during the election, so good luck spinning that, you disgusting motherfuckers. The New York AG charges against the Trump family “charity” are dominating the headlines. The video of Trump saluting a North Korean general is making Donald look like an even bigger traitor, if that’s possible.
So happy birthday, Donald, you prick. Hope you enjoy those two scoops of shit the day has brought you!

4 Likes

I’m shocked! Shocked! That I’m 20mins late to the party and the briefing has yet to start.

Actually, watching her is in fact watching a talking blob of congealed fat, so there’s that ;o)

Sarah, look at a fucking clock.

1 Like

She’s rehearsing her resignation speech.

1 Like

So it’s the Democrats who are to blame for traumatizing children because they haven’t stopped the administration from traumatizing children.

3 Likes

I don’t have the stomach to watch her defend Nazi policies on child welfare, but I will read the report later with interest.

1 Like

She is doing an excellent job of pissing me off. She is lying, exaggerating and being contentious and is up against the wall with the press. Go get her. She is as her boss would say, a DISGRACE!

3 Likes

She’s getting hammered on the separation of kids issue. Deservedly.

6 Likes

That was an incredible moment, between the reporter’s passion and her running away. Coward.

4 Likes

And as usual, there’s a whole lot of stuff she’s “not aware of.”

Aww, now she looks sad. Too bad, honey.

4 Likes

Would love to see the entire room stand up, flip her off and leave.

1 Like

Pretty wild today with her being particularly snarky and aggressive.

2 Likes

But she definitely has not helped her image or her boss’. This is a particularly weak session. I had stepped away, but it looks like the IG report did not get the traction she wanted.

1 Like