Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Holds Press Briefing At 3:30 PM ET

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is scheduled to give a press briefing ā€¦

ā€¦ unless by ā€œbriefingā€ we mean an event at which information is given.

2 Likes

Unless by briefing you meanā€¦

2 Likes

Hamhockā€™s press conferences are more of a pantsing.

1 Like

OT but the markets are up 2% today. Countdown to Donnie taking unjustified credit (again)?

Or maybe Hamhock will have Jeff Pruitt talk about this?

2 Likes

Does anyone have the stomach to listen ro her lies today?

3 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Me neither!!

1 Like

I stopped several weeks ago. I change the channel to TCM.

ETA: If Iā€™m going to listen/watch fictionā€¦Iā€™d rather the dialogue be interesting and clever.

4 Likes

I watched for 10 seconds to see her outfit. I think weā€™ve seen this one before?
It makes her lookā€¦different?
:laughing:

Trying to back track about POTUS comments which lacked any support for DV victims.

1 Like

And easier on the eyes and stress level

1 Like

My mom used to say ā€œN-O spells ā€˜No.ā€™ā€

2 Likes

Looks like my cellar yesterday - rained all day. A few weeks ago a worker unplugged my sump pump but did not plug it back in. Four inches of water before it dawned on me that I hadnā€™t heard the pump go on all day?

Fortunately it started right up when I plugged it back in (via an extension cord in the kitchen). Three hours to pump it all out.

2 Likes

Been there, done that. I live high and dry, but we have an old fieldstone foundation, so in heavy rains, we get seepage. I have a backup sump-pump to my backup sump-pump, and a bigly Generac backup generatorā€¦

2 Likes

I am done with her. This is one of the worst pressers ever.

Wellā€¦hell. TCM is playing ā€œThe Southernerā€ A sad story of white share croppers in Texas.

I guess Iā€™ll change to HBO.

1 Like

My cellar is brick on dirt - with a high water table. The sump well is in the ā€œnewā€ (1840s) part of the house - the furnace is in the 18th century cellar. Fortunately the floor slopes toward the well.

1 Like

Sarah Umbridge is taking umbrage at the White House press corps.

"As If"

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available