Discussion: WATCH LIVE: White House Holds Briefing After Las Vegas Shooting At 2 PM ET

My “thoughts and prayers” are with anyone who ends up getting a brain transplant from organ donor Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

1 Like

Glower Mcfrownyface adding insult to injury.
Go ahead and Trumpsplain his uncompassionate tweets.
Warmest condolences to you too!

Had to turn off the teevee machine. The sound of this slag’s voice was more offensive than the oft-replayed audio of the shooting.

2 Likes

Gun control NOW!

1 Like

If given the choice before i die between her brain or certain death, i’m OK with death.

1 Like

There’s a line forming.

Damage control on PR.

People helped each other and that says more about us than the killing, according to Sarah. It seems to powerfully impress Trump when people help each other, for some reason. But guess what? James Fallows, a much better American than anyone in this damned administration, [wrote about the ongoing nightmare of gun violence][1] and ended this way:

This is who we are.

I was going to add, “—unless we decide to change,” but that’s the kind of mandatory-uplift note you put, because you have to, at the end of a speech.

This is who we are.

Aaaand she says there’s a time and a place to discuss gun control. The time is never and the place is nowhere. Fuck you Sarah.
[1]: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/two-dark-american-truths-from-las-vegas/541692/

7 Likes

Not for her brain, i hope. That is such a rare commodity, i expect it would sell for a billion dollars. All 1 oz of it.

1 Like

Sarah - contrary to what you’ve read, black isn’t slimming (At least in your case.)

Honest question here: Who is more sanctimonious? T rump, or Hucksterbee Sanders?

Edit to add that this is as good a place as any, under the circumstances, to wish @tena a happy birthday today. Happy Birthday, Tena! I hope that you get everything you want, and knowing you (at least thru this place), i do mean everything!

2 Likes

They should put her in a room with the crime scene photos from Sandy Hook and then from Vegas and then ask when a good time would be

3 Likes

Gotta go with Ma Hamhock.

1 Like

I think @sickneffintired was trying to provide you with prophylactic protection.

1 Like

Hold the phone…

Sister Sara just said: “There’s difference between be a candidate and a President.”

WHAT??? Then what’s with all the rallies???

1 Like

She just wanted to wear an outfit that matched the color of her heart.

1 Like

So when does he start becoming the President?

1 Like

It’s @tena 's Birthday?

Hope you have a happy one. Sorry it’s filled with such hideous news…

It’s Miss Ma Hamhock - if you’re nasty! (H/T: Janet Jackson)

2 Likes

The more distance between me and Sarah, even in other people’s imaginations, the better. Mental images and all that.

2 Likes