Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Michigan At 11 AM ET

1 Like

Borrring. We all know the script by now.

1 Like

How about a stop in Flint.

1 Like

He’s stopping by as a reminder that the UAW makes too much money & he’s moving auto plants to Right to Work states, the auto industry should’ve gone bankrupt, and by the way, all your cities are shit holes ?

2 Likes

Trump has ramped up the crazy to 12+
Yesterday he said that in the 1st week of her term Clinton would open the borders and 650 million people would flood in…in the 1st week. Outside of the US there are 660.1 million people…if you count every country in the western hemisphere. For HO to say what he did is, I submit, crazy. Then he said Hillary s a liar …again.
Sheesh…
And that was only one of several off the charts comments.

3 Likes

[quote=“centralasiaexpat, post:3, topic:46060, full:true”]
How about a stop in Flint.
[/quote]Trump would try to sell his company’s bottled water at such an event. But it won’t happen due to his fear of dark skinned people.

1 Like

Read this script instead.

2 Likes

Awww…too bad. I missed it. I thought I was supposed to miss it at 1 PM instead of 11 AM. I’m pretty sure that’s what the voice message said on my phone this weekend. Well, well…no loss here.

1 Like

Everybody needs to read this:

5 Likes

that needs to be an ad.

I wish TPM would do an article in this

2 Likes

Nah. That would mean pre-empting the latest Futbuck College poll showing Hillary behind Trump and a Sanitation worker from Scenectady or the latest jibe from Louis Gohmert.

2 Likes

I wish they would do an article on this:

That conference happens on December 16, 2016 following the election. Talk about sleaze!

And here is his accuser…

1 Like

Wow he’s leaving them kind of hanging…must be taking a while to get the hair and spray tan on.

Isn’t HO just a lovely man? Just the kind ya want yer daughter to bring home to meet the folks kinda guy ya know?
Sheesh.
After about 5 PM local I’m gonna retire from politics for the balance of the day just to hold onto my sanity/

2 Likes

a repeating halloween soundtrack with michael jackson!

Not only that, but I’ll post it to Twitter. I don’t use Twitter except to upload things there instead of Facebook.

Okay, I re-tweeted that one too.

1 Like

I’m “tweetless” so please do. Facebook it as well. I don’t do either of those.

1 Like

It’s ok when donald does it.