Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Trump Formally Announces Pence As His VP Pick At 11 AM EST

Pence’s political career will now have the glide angle of an Acme anvil.

9 Likes

“For Gov. Chris Christie, call it Black Thursday.
He appears to have lost the race for vice-president to
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence. So it seems he sold his soul to Donald Trump
at a discount, coming away with the same short hand that Trump has dealt so many of his partners over the years.
And Christie’s mentor and confidante, David Samson, pleaded guilty to demanding a bribe that
was so outlandish it is destined to make the Top-10 list even among the
storied history of corruption in this tortured state.”

5 Likes

Trump has nothing, but short hands…

3 Likes

Of course, it now seems that Trump wanted to be nailing Christie or Gingrich for the next few months (or years, if we’re not lucky). So this might be a sympathy fuck.

14 Likes

5 Likes

The NYT carried the story about Samson yesterday. Admits to Bribery is the headline. I worked for United for many years, and I never knew there were so many cowards in their top management. Unfortunately the $2.25 million they’ve been fined will be paid one way or another by employees. But so far everything’s breaking our way, election wise. :joy:

6 Likes

snicker

6 Likes

And if you grovel very hard
The Don will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all, yeah
To be a Veep and not a vole

And he’s buying a escalator to heaven

1 Like

…and the nation responds.

4 Likes

Wonder if Trump, Pence and Manafart are in the same bathroom using tons of hairspray right now?

And who cares? TP will be a disastrous. People will not buy this duo. They epitomize the worst of America.

Man, Pence, you’re doing this to yourself, dude. Remember that in a few short months when you’re asking, “Why me, Lord?”

1 Like

Doesn’t TP stand for toilet paper? It does on my shopping list.

12 Likes

8 Likes

video stream appears broken in DK…

Wonder if Trump, Pence and Manafart are in the same bathroom using tons of hairspray right now?

Yes, Trump and Manafart may use tons of volumizing hairspray till they get it right, but that’s an advantage b/c with Hillary, you can only put just so much lipstick on.

No wonder Poland isn’t in the space race.

1 Like

Also “Two Pricks” and tooth paste.

5 Likes

I just heard on TV they don’t have their new logo on the podium as its normally displayed when a new candidate is added to the ticket. Methinks they’re already a bit embarrassed by the mockery they’ve received on social media. Teehee.

13 Likes