Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Spicer Gives First On-Camera Briefing In 8 Days At 1:30 PM ET

I can’t fathom her passing Donnie’s “looks the part” test. If she gets the job it’s because no one else will take it.

Yeah, the female reporter from Faux is most likely higher up the list.
Look for way more cleavage and conspicuous leg crossings, especially when ‘pressed’.

2 Likes

Well it won’t be as funny as Spicee but it will be entertaining.

It does seem sort of counter-intuitive though.

If the goal is to block out people from information and get them to tune out, wouldn’t you put some boring ugly schmuck out there?
If they promote one of the Fauxies, they’ll just attract all the old farts that binge stare at Faux all day hoping to catch a glimpse of … conservatism.

The other way to look at that is - who’s listening when she’s crossing her legs?

I guess that depends on whether she would continue to speak from the podium or possibly a bar stool ; )

Naturally. I was riffing on your cleavage and leg crossings.

Yeah, I know- I just started thinking about the fact that leg crossings wouldn’t mean much if she were shielded by a podium.

Unless they got her a transparent one. Which, would be the first instance of transparency for this administration so, one small step for mankind ; )

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Losers have to stay with her the whole day…

2 Likes