Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Sean Spicer Gives Daily Press Briefing At 1:30 PM ET

OT: Sounds cool. Love Karine.

4 Likes

5 Likes

So Sean ,about Mr. Trumps comments yesterday about…every thing

3 Likes

SPICEY INNA HOUSE!!

Once again, reporters face the biggest challenge of their careers. To discover where Sean keeps his soul and how much he will sell it for.

5 Likes

I haven’t hit my head with a baseball bat for a few days. Time to man up.

Mulvaney is taking a victory lap. Woohoo.

Mulvaney is wearing a tie that looks like it was cut from his kid’s pajamas.

Threatening govt shutdown shows that Trump knows what he is doing. They are competent.

1 Like

Mick Mulvaney may be one of worst people I’ve ever seen in my life.

What a complete and total partisan ass hole who cares only about “Democrats losing.” Truly disgusting.

3 Likes

Ok, now he is advocating for a shutdown.

Mulvaney is boring and evil. I can understand why the press likes Spicer.

1 Like

Mulvany: “big Republican win even though Democratics unbipartisan because they are claiming a big win for them even though it was Americans win.”

2 Likes

Well, for a good shutdown, which he doesn’t want, but if it did good things it would be good. And it would happen because Donald Trump was right about how broken Washington is and he’ll fix it by having a good shutdown, which isn’t the goal, but no matter what happens he was correct in what he did. Or something. I feel dizzy all of a sudden.

1 Like

“Republicans made at the bill because they didn’t read bill but heard about it from the WaPo.”

“Trump mad because democratics making him look stupid”

1 Like

please, will someone PLEASE ask him for the official white house response to Colbert saying that “the only thing [Trump’s] mouth is good for is as Vladmir Putin’s cock holster.”

i will subscribe in perpetuity to the newspaper that employs the reporter who asks that question.

He doesn’t know how many miles of wall, or where, or whether the picture is accurate. Andrew Jackson would fire this guy.

“We’re building steel wall. We have enough money for about 3 or 4 feet of wall. It’s 20 feet high! Steel! People can tunnel under anything”

No immigration reform is possible until the wall is built.

1 Like

Bemoaning the lack of bipartisanship now. Cry me a fucking river, punk.

3 Likes

Mulvaney is like an architect who draws up a blueprint after first putting up the house. “Look how it exactly matches what we built. Which is not the structure I said I would build, but look at these blueprints. So really it’s exactly how we designed it.”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available