Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Deliver Press Briefing At 2 PM ET

They need someone who can tap dance. Ma Hamhocks ain’t up to the task. I’ll check in later to read comments. In the meantime I’ve a book to read.

6 Likes

If this is how Ma Hamhock tells the truth, I can’t handle the truth…

3 Likes

I think it is way past time for the press to stop treating this like a government news briefing and start treating it like a medical update briefing.

“Is the president’s condition still unstable?”

“What stimuli has he responded to in the last 24 hours?”

“Any changes in his diet?”

“Is he handling the TV remote himself?”

“Is he still wondering why he doesn’t have cheerleaders like they have in North Korea?”

“Have you needed to apply physical restraints today?”

That, I would watch …

5 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/sarah-sanders-is-at-her-worst-at-a-strange-time--when-shes-talking-about-respect-for-women/2018/02/13/c85d18d4-10ca-11e8-9570-29c9830535e5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_sullivan-1230pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.00d68ec7cb5a

6 Likes

Wonder if she’ll get any questions asking to respond to:

3 Likes

There’s not going to be enough popcorn for this one. Which is probably a good thing, because I have a feeling we’d be likely to choke on it when we hear the ridiculous answers/non-answers/lies/fantasies she’s going to tell.

3 Likes

“Netanyahu Should Be Charged With Bribery and Fraud, Israeli Police Say”

Just trying to mess up Trump’s head a bit.

1 Like

When will there be a drinking game that mandates chugging a beer every time Annie Wilkes says ‘fake news’?

Americans wanna know.

Will she be doing her Ron Zielger (press secretary for Richard Shit Nixon) impression?

How Ms. Sanders sees herself:

How the press corps sees her:

And accusing reporters of “having their minds in the gutter”.

1 Like

I got just the guy

1 Like

OT, but while we’re waiting for the daily postponement of what will likely be a very special episode of the Glower Huckleberry Ziegler Show . . .

We all knew the portraits were going to turn out to be the biggest scandal since Hillary accepted a bribe from Uranium One to order the attack on the Benghazi consulate using her private email account, but I must say they have truly exceeded expectations.

6 Likes

Just read this. Was going to share, now I’ll just wait for @irasdad 's response: So nu?

4 Likes

I’m not even going to read that.

Brain dead rubes. Every single one of them.

Poor white economic anxiety. Hilarious.

@littlegirlblue. And he managed not to collude with Russia or launder his money, as far as we know anyway.

1 Like

Hannity, manatee, vanity, insanity, inanity, you know the rest. But we’re guaranteed to hear PP regurgitate it.

5 Likes

casting a pall over the future of a tenacious leader who has become almost synonymous with his country. The announcement instantly raised doubts about his ability to stay in office.

2 Likes

OMFG. Hannity is like a drowning victim who looks up, in the last moments before his vision goes black, and sees the sun glinting 10 or 12 feet above him on the dividing line between propaganda and unconscious self-parody.

10 Likes

Seem like a lot of the women that work for conserative organizations almost revel in the subservience in a kind of masochistic way.

2 Likes

Just astounding to think of Chao and Mitch as a couple. Also interesting when you have someone like her, who’s family came here with nothing and pull themselves up by their own boot straps. Of course they never take into account that they were probably not discriminated against like darker skinned folks and that they happened to have probably higher that average intelligence that I’d personally attribute to the luck of the genetic draw. And per wikipedia, her Dad he was actually very successful in China before he left during their civil war.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available