Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Melania Trump Gives First Speech Since RNC At 2 PM ET

I would happen to guess that this speech will be plagiarized from a Michele Obama speech. Who want’s to be that it would happen?

Melania: I stole this one from Hillary. They have to like it as she got thundering applause when she delivered it.

an early transcript leaked…

First when there’s nothing
But a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide
Deep inside your mind

All alone I have cried
Silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel
Made of stone

Well, I hear the music
Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around
Take a hold of my heart

What a feeling
Bein’s believin’
I can have it all
Now I’m dancing for my life

Take your passion
And make it happen
Pictures come alive
You can dance right through your life

Now I hear the music
Close my eyes, I am rhythm
In a flash
It takes hold of my heart

What a feeling
Bein’s believin’
I can have it all
Now I’m dancing for my life

2 Likes

Maybe this time she’ll recite something that has lapsed into the public domain.

Get ready to hear gibberish mixed in with some bad English phrases. And still no press conference explaining Malaria immigration to the United States.

1 Like

Talk about a Hail Malaria pass…

Do the Drumpfster’s honestly think that anything Michelle, I mean Malaria, might say has a smidgen of a chance of swinging un-decided voters at this late date? Guess it depends on what she is (or is not) wearing…

2 Likes

Will the fact checkers get combat pay for listening to this speech?

5 Likes

I was just listening to Chris Jansing explain why Melania Trump is speaking in PA. Apparently, it’s because he’s doing so terribly with suburban, college educated, white women. Yes, I’m sure those women will totally change their minds when Trump’s third wife, an Eastern European chippie who has been so cosmetically modified that she appears unable to actually smile without busting a stitch, tells them her husband is a good man. Because those women who grapple with their careers, raising kids, keeping their marriage in tact, and trying to either lose weight or maintain their weight can totally, totally relate to Trump’s arm candy who has a team of maids, nannies, beauticians and stylists, and looks like she only consumes about a grape and a Triscuit a day

9 Likes

This is where I grew up and live, Pluck. These are my peeps. They loathe Trump. They hate everything about him. Sending his downmarket trophy wife here was a waste of jet fuel.

ETA: “Let’s spend the night together!” I swear to God everyone on that campaign is FUCKING BRAIN DEAD. Yeah, I can hardly remember the man’s a predator cause I’m just boppin’ to my favorite Stones hits! EEEEEEEJITS

10 Likes

He’s never going to give up on you
Never going to let you down
Never going to run around
And desert you.
Because nobody doesn’t like Sarah Lee.

4 Likes

The crowd is full of people who eat triscuits—by the box, with cream cheese and bacon bits.

4 Likes

Washed down with Mountain Dew or Budweiser, then digested while dragging on a Marlboro while sitting on the sofa.

7 Likes

Background music “Let’s Spend the Night Together”. They just don’t get it, do they?

5 Likes

I think it’s called “Hazard” pay. As in the San Diego-based construction company. Because they’re going to have to put it together before they can deconstruct it.

1 Like

Please tell me you made that up.

1 Like

Nessun Dorma again?
Please.

2 Likes

Looks like a blizzard hit the auditorium, it’s so white…

And Pavarotti for the rednecks to make it yugely classy…

3 Likes

I wish I could, but that’s what was playing…

3 Likes

OH JHC on a biscuit. They didn’t play that Stones song for her speech rally did they?
OMFG.

2 Likes