Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Clinton To Hold Press Conference On NY Tarmac At 9:15 AM ET

Strong, steady, and focused, Madame President.

The yuge contrast with HO is stunningly apparent.

8 Likes

Andrea Mitchell Greenspan (R-Shill): “How about the rumors about your health?” (exact question Mitchell asked a couple weeks ago)
Rest of media: “Emails! Emails!”

7 Likes

Don’t forget the “Have you finally stopped laundering Drug money through the Clinton Foundation?” questions.

8 Likes

When is Trump’s next press conference? And who will be allowed to be there to ask him questions?

5 Likes

Oh, Christ – they’re giving Mrs. Greenspan a mic to ask questions. Jeezus!

2 Likes

Exactly – he never takes questions; he only barks and growls at the audience … unless he’s medicated and reading from a tele-prompter (like yesterday).

2 Likes

“Are you trying to tarnish Saint Colon Powell’s reputation to save your own? Have you no shame?”

By the way, has Trump ever made an appearance in the morning? He’s not an early riser, possibly because of the stroke and Alzheimer’s that some people say he’s suffering from.

6 Likes

“I’m not saying it. I don’t talk about it. But many people are saying it.”

3 Likes

OMG, she’s walking all by herself!

7 Likes

Cut the engines!! Can’t half hear her.

2 Likes

She is looking well…

1 Like

I noticed Clinton got up a couple times during the forum last night. HO sat the entire time.

#stamina

9 Likes

It’s so funny how many ways the press tries to couch “her first press conference in 278 days”. They have to use so many different adjectives to make that statement even remotely true…Formal! Full-Fledged! They have to do so in order to fit their narrative and ignore all the other times she’s spoken with the press.

9 Likes

In fairness, it takes awhile to position HO to try to mask that big gut so spontaneously standing isn’t an option…

1 Like

I’m in a moderately noisy restaurant and I can barely hear her.
Damn that terminal illness! Why can’t she speak up!

3 Likes

She’s doing great. She’s very steady and focused – and making a lot of good points. However, what the fuck with the audio? Cut the freakin’ engines!!

6 Likes

As if that’s the issue.

4 Likes

beattycat - go watch on c-span.org - the jets are completely muted.

don’t be surprised that the NBC feed makes HRC look bad…

5 Likes