Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Clinton Campaigns In Allendale, Michigan At 4 PM ET

1 Like

She’s looking good! And confident!

DT looked confident until his scheme to get the FBI to “indict” her flopped…now he’s just a LOSER.

3 Likes

WorldNutDaily has a rabbi today that’s written 30 books who claims that ‘Bible Code’ says Mr. Cheetoh has it in the bag.

Never mind they said the same thing four years ago about President Romney. Hillary is totally screwed. All those pollsters and debate preparation are useless when they go up against a Bronze-age book that nobody knows who REALLY wrote.

1 Like

FWIW, Grand Valley State University in Allendale, twenty miles west of Grand Rapids, has about 25,000 students.

3 Likes

When I went there for my bachelor’s degree it had only about 6,000 students and no university status at the time. Also it was practically in the middle of a cornfield at the time. Its gotten so built up over the years…but its still a lovely bucolic campus off in the countryside.

2 Likes

You’re right on both counts.

She is absolutely glowing. Can’t wait until she’s elected tomorrow!!!

3 Likes

She’s giving a very moderate Democratic speech to this audience which is just the right thing to do here. Even the Republicans here used to all be moderates until the advent of the TParty and their bonkers anti-gov’t crap. Even Republicans here used to believe in government before they came along.

1 Like

Both my folks taught there, starting when it was GVSC. Very fond memories of that campus.