Discussion: WATCH LIVE: Attorney General Bill Barr Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee

General Coverup.

10 Likes

9 Likes

I am not going to watch this as my blood pressure would go up so much I might end up in emergency.

So, my thanks in advance to those of you with stronger constitutions (and stomachs) who will be commenting live.

14 Likes

I hear you. I’m deciding between pouring myself into my job which I hate, or occasionally checking this site throughout the day and getting angry because of that. I think I’ve decided my job is a cakewalk of unicorns and rainbows compared to the fury I experience listening to the crap coming out of that guy’s mouth.

15 Likes

Testify? It’s the GOP controlled Senate, this is going to be a lovefest with each member trying to outdo each other with the laudatroy compliments.

1 Like

Graham is going on to state what was involved in the Mueller investigation and how thorough it was. However, he is about to mischaracterize the conclusions, as did Barr, and that seems to be the gist of it today. Putting it squarely in Barr’s wheelhouse to determine what the Mueller report says and intends. Watch all Republican Senators follow suit mischaracterizing the report. Its pure PR and nothing more.

12 Likes

What’s so stressful about 8 hours of “I don’t recall”, “I am taking executive privilege”, and “I plead the fifth”?

4 Likes

If he has not done so already, Graham will praise Mueller this morning – which may make things awkward when Barr is asked about the letter in which Mueller disavows aspects of what Barr has said and done.

Democratic senators have seen that letter.

5 Likes

He did. He spoke highly of Mueller giving his bio and his high opinion of him…then went on to misstate the conclusions and summarized the report in the most disingenuous way by mischaracterizing the report in the exact same way Barr did. Graham is proving what a fucking toad he is to tRump.

8 Likes

It’s on in the background…I was heartened to hear MSNBC break in on their coverage of Lindsay’s intro and fact check him.

It was a beautiful thing.

12 Likes

Lindsey’s aready in outrage mode.

5 Likes

Lindsey will apparently read all of Strzok’s emails/messages ?

4 Likes

Fucking Lindsey threatening the investigation in to the investigation.

2 Likes

Ooooh…Graham is using language to get a rise out of people to distract and inflame passions. He used the word “fucking” to state something related to something totally disconnected from the matter before them by offering a quote…as if the only one he’s trying to appeal to is tRump. Now he’s going on in length about Hilary Clinton’s emails.

Such a tired and old line. Hang it up, jackass.

10 Likes

Political pearl clutching in progress…

4 Likes
13 Likes

He also said “Walmart” …which is bad language in our house.

6 Likes

Check your soul at the door.

1 Like

He’s going full Hannity.

5 Likes