Discussion: Watch GOP Sen. John Make Excuses For Trump Calling DOJ Leaders ‘Scum’

2 Likes

Dumbest Guy in the Senate had to work very hard this morning to get that single talking point drilled into his head by staffers,

44 Likes

Ron Johnson is an enabling idiot.

18 Likes

Congratulations to Wisconsin in electing America’s dumbest senator™️. He’s a bigger idiot than the fools Senators Aqua Buddha and Miss Lindsey.

23 Likes

And I understand your stupidity. Completely. (SIX TIMES)

16 Likes

Hmmmmm…well, scum DOES float on the top of the pond, so, yeah, if you look at Barr and other Spankee appointees at the top, maybe Spankee was correct in calling them “scum”.

Throw in his cabinet and that “maybe” becomes “definitely.” Name me one member of his cabinet who is not scum.

Oh, yeah, and Johnson? Dickhead.

13 Likes

Give the man a break, the moment he says something remotely critical of the Pestilent, his base would revolt and he would be primaried, tar & feathered and carried over the state line on a beam. Remember that is Wisconsin who we have to thank for Dotard’s election.

10 Likes

Ron Johnson is a complete and utter fool.

10 Likes

Twice.

3 Likes

If you don’t impeach Trump, dopes like Johnson will normalize Trump’s corruption and criminal behavior on the MSM and to the general public. If you do impeach him, you force Johnson and, more importantly, the 22 or so Senate GOPers running for re-election to go on record. It will be no different than making GOPers own their votes for Trump’s tax plan and ACA repeal. In fact, impeachment gives the voters the opportunity to treat the matter like they would a MoC’s vote on any consequential matter.

47 Likes

“I would use different words, but I don’t know any other words, because I am the dumbest person in the U.S. Senate. Where am I, by the way? How did I get here? Who are you? Andrea? Is that your name? Are you that rich babe I married for her money?” - Ron “No Ink Needed For The EEG Machine” Johnson

10 Likes

This scum beat Russ Feingold?

19 Likes

Watching Johnson on Press the Meat, the wife and I started a drinking game for every time doofus said “frustration”. Granted it was only with coffee, but I had a caffeine buzz for the rest of the day.

18 Likes

“…definitely corruption at the top of the FBI.”
But enough about Barr and Rosenstein.
Actually, you sorry excuse for a human being, the corruption that should have our attention is in the WH. we must not let them normalize this canard.

11 Likes

I guess it takes scum to know scum.

3 Likes

Ron Johnson makes Scotty Walker look like Einstein.

12 Likes

It’s like people feel like they can start a new country from scratch, instead of saving the one they have.

The Big Lie
The Big Con
The Big Obstruction

All in plain sight, including the biggest thing of all:

The Big Hiding-The-Evidence.

What makes any sane person believe that Trump, after successfully running out the clock on hiding the evidence against him, will willingly allow the 2020 election to be held within a galaxy of fairness?

6 Likes

Ron Johnson is an idiot-enabling idiot.

FIFY

3 Likes

Yet another failure to just boot them off the show for refusing to answer basic, direct questions.

15 Likes

It would have been nice to see him pushed about that “corruption”. That’s not a term that should be tossed around lightly.

12 Likes