Discussion: WATCH: Ben Carson Gives Incoherent Answer About The Mideast

Discussion for article #242726

The Pyramids were manufactured in Cairo, Illinois.

THERE!

Fixed the Problem…

26 Likes

He needs a neurosurgeon.

23 Likes

the Chinese are there

I know you’re thinking it…in the pyramids, where else?

12 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, here’s your 2015 Palin Award winner for Wordiest Salad.

55 Likes

How embarrassing.

8 Likes

Ben Carson’s plan for ISIS: “Make them look like losers.” Somebody’s been huffing the Trump. Deep.

38 Likes

Maybe I missed something … are there really Chinese troops fighting in the Middle East?!

5 Likes

Sadly, the majority of the GOP base will find that coherent.

40 Likes

No.

Now are there Chinese businesses in that area? Yup.

They try to coexist with the western ones.

5 Likes

That would be great for Cairo’s economy. Little Egypt needs all the help it can get.

4 Likes

Somebody put “Kung Fu Fighting” on the pre debate motivational mixtape…and voilà

11 Likes

I wonder if Carl Douglass could have given a better response.

1 Like

According to Carson, they’re there to do the laundry and serve egg rolls. And their General Tso’s chicken is to die for…

14 Likes

In other words … Dr Benadryl in bad lip reading of the first debate.

6 Likes

The next Bad Lip Read (Republican Style) should be even more hilarious.

“You people make too much money – your paychecks are yuuuuge, just too many zeros in there.”

6 Likes

I think the funniest part of his answer is that he’s talked to several Generals. I can’t imagine any General taking any time out of their schedule to talk to this bozo about anything, let alone the time of day. I call bullshit on that.

31 Likes

Sarah? Sarah Palin? Is that you? Like, oh my god, it’s been ages girl! How have your been? It’s just not the same without your winky sparkly mama Grizzly Adams self! Still shootin’ big game from a helicopter? You go girlfriend. The new look is…well…I have to say, it’s just not you. Black doesn’t work in Alaska, and the male thing? I know your a yuuuuggge supporter of LGBT but isn’t this going a little too far? I mean what will Barstool think? Ted is okay with it? What? Oh…it’s Todd. Sorry. Still BFFs right? Call us…we all miss you!

19 Likes

I say you’re very likely right – the man has proved time and again that he lies about as often as Chris Christie likely farts in any given day but, in particular, after a big football game the night before.

4 Likes

Yeah, especially when this answer comes right after his lie about meeting Westmoreland was exposed… funny and batshitty at the same time.

14 Likes