Discussion: Warsaw Welcomes Trump With Cheering Crowd Promised By Poland's Conservative Government

Heartwarming that POTUS’s only allies are authoritarians or aspire to be.

2 Likes

One Polish-American in the crowd, Lukasz Mellerowicz, 67, said he was a Trump supporter above all because he opposes abortion.

Can’t help these morons, since when does Trump oppose abortion? Since he ran for president on the republican ticket? I am willing to bet that Trump has paid for abortions and very likely demanded them too.

5 Likes

Why do people care so much whether OTHER people are having babies? What the fuck is wrong with them.

4 Likes

”Many booed when Trump acknowledged democracy icon Lech Walesa, who was in the audience.”

Tells you everything you need to know.

How loudly did they boo when he mentioned the liberation of Auschwitz?

3 Likes

Donnie was reported to be waving furiously from inside his custom “Citizen Outreach” vehicle…

3 Likes

“He knows everything and he said everything exactly as it was,” she said.

I guess it’s some sort of a relief that Polish conservatives are as dumb as the American ones.

This one doesn’t seem to have heard of speech writers.

2 Likes

Because the white race is going extinct. That’s the real reason a not insignificant number of people are obsessed with outlawing abortion and birth control.

1 Like

No DPRK-style card stunts making slimming mosaics of Hair FĂĽhrer in various heroic poses? Weak.

Maybe the fawning crowds in Germany will come through with the proper welcome he so richly deserves.

3 Likes

Ew. Well, allowing the rise of global temperatures and increased intensity of sun exposure sure won’t further that agenda…

1 Like

Well did the Polish cheer when he stated that America comes first? Doubt that was even brought up. Did the crowd cheer when he stated NATO was behind in their payments? Doubt that was brought up also.

2 Likes

No real surprise that there are christian conserative all over the world. Also no surprise that persecuted christians seek freedom and then persecute non or different christians when they are in charge. It’s what the Puritans did. Seems to be a similar mindset with other non-christian religious folks that believe in an angry god.

2 Likes

How very North Korean of them.

2 Likes

I see you were able to get quotes from several attendees. Was there anyone there who wasn’t a retirement-aged white person screaming their willingness to devolve into fascism in order to save the world from the existential threat of Global Browning?

3 Likes

Many in the crowd, which Warsaw police estimated at 15,000,

So, almost as big as his inauguration.

3 Likes

They bused them in…drumpf has a 23% approval in Poland…

He had less than 5, 000 bused in paid but Pres. Obàma had 10.000 of thousands and they had to close a motorway…

1 Like

Tanks for posting that!

And much smaller than his margin of loss.

I thought it would track well with his fans.

1 Like

Those half-wits don’t deserve a full-track vehicle.

1 Like