(Note: If you don’t like this scenario, the onus is on you to get engaged and prevent it from happening…)
I like that note!
(Note: If you don’t like this scenario, the onus is on you to get engaged and prevent it from happening…)
I like that note!
I can’t decide which is the most disgusting: Trump for suggesting she drop her maiden name or Ronna Romney McDaniel actually doing it. Both are disgusting but then again they are Republicans.
Since Ronna Romney McDaniel is RNC chair I guess the Romney’s are all in are child molesters now.
A petty and delusional man runs this country. Worse than that, the people not actively removing him from power.
Poor thing. Ronna needs a spine.
On the other hand, Preshitident Pee Pee Genital Grabber has an A-for-Alpha game when it comes to the dominance ritual. He instantly shred to tatters any dignity Ronna and her biological Romney family had.
To all those misogynist christian conservatives in the work: Don’t try this at work. Please.
I don’t see what the problem is. There’s a long history of people concealing parts of their names—and even changing their names entirely—in order to avoid embarrassment. For example (and many people don’t know this), but Chiselin’ Trump’s original name was Fuckface Von Clownstick.
Our president feels threatened by a last name? Or- He has to stoop to forcing a person to change their name, because he cannot let a grievance go? What a head case!
Look at Trump. Looks like the cat that ate the canary here. I think he was emasculating Romney. And Romney had to have an idea what was coming. At least, that’s my impression.
Drumpf: Sure. I like Putin better. We could use more Putins in this country. Romney is actually worse than Kenyan Osama.
Well, heck, it runs in the family. Even Mitt dropped part of his name. His first name is actually Willard.
Flagged.
It’s a shame she punked out and did it…anything for a title I guess
“Don’t call me Chief!”
And flagged
eta:gone
Beej seems particularly worked up today.
A woman should not be entitled to decide her own name, says Trump and the Republicans.
You go, Donald!
Belittle, embarrass and attack the LDS community at every opportunity.
It’s one of the parts of the conservative coalition you need to alienate to get your popularity below 20 percent.
But, hey, you can get there.
Just keep it up.
(I’m not sure if this is snark or just letting Trump be Trump.)
With Trump and pence debasing America, Putin’s global neo-nazi ambitions and movement have basically negated their #1 obstacle: The US. Before Trump, and Putin’s neo-nazi plans were restricted to Russia and the baltic area…now he is rapicly expanding now that he has Trump and Pence to work with in the US.
Trump is Hitler rising in the US - make no mistake about it and the Republicans are enabling him. This is just another act by a sicko authoritarian in little lying Donnie Trump.
When will people wake up and realize that Putin’s global neo-nazi ambitions and movement is advancing because Trump won the electoral college (not the popular vote).
To improve my mood I have started thinking about what will come of the GOP after Trump. They are going to fracture at some point in time - between the people that supported Trump and the people that still have some morals. It will happen.
Whats absolutely shameless is that she went ahead and did it… But of course she is a republican and as such believes that women are subordinate to men in all matters, and strive to please.