Discussion: WaPo: Trump Battles With Top Aides Over Stances Seen As Too Anti-Russian

2 Likes

Must protect the Motherland, eh, Comrade Dotard?

20 Likes

Confusing headline.

Better: Trump Insists on Being Softer on Russia than Aides Would Like
Even Better: Pussy-Grabber Petrified of Pissing-Off Putin

47 Likes

Best: Trump pooped himself

3 Likes

Trump is Putin’s bitch.

13 Likes

The plot curdles.

39 Likes

I guess it makes billing easy, if you limit your list to three clients.

17 Likes

Who was number three? Don Jr.?

14 Likes

Can we officially declare the week of April 9-16 “The Week that Much of America Decided to Accept the Likely Reality of the Pee Tape?” Now all other reveals of his already known appeasement/obsequieousness to Putin just serve as confirmatory.

8 Likes

No, it will be either some diabolical Trump adversary living under a volcano in the Pacific, or some Cohen relative that used him for a home sale.

4 Likes

I’ll go with “somebody else really stupid with zipper malfunction related problems” for the Trifecta, Ralph!

9 Likes

V. Putin of Moscow, Indiana?

4 Likes

The RNC? MyPants (aka Que-tip)?

1 Like

Who was number three? Don Jr.?

I believe, Michael Cohen had a Family-plan, Trump would be a fool, not to take advantage of that…

4 Likes

Nah, Mike doesn’t need a lawyer. No jail can hold him. #quantumentanglementmike

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pence-in-sanders-syria-tweet-while-in-peru_us_5ad3c520e4b0edca2cbaddd5

8 Likes

Trump does admire autocrats, but no one remains in Trump’s good graces if there’s no benefit to him. Being tough on the Russians would bring him all sorts of adulation, both from his base and from a lot of his adversaries.

No, the only explanation for this is that Putin has the goods on him, and he’s scared shitless.

23 Likes

Cohen was probably shooting for a “Tom Hagen” practice. Surprising, however, that he hadn’t figured out that Trump doesn’t pay. Billing, schmilling.

6 Likes

Pence and “Mother” have mastered and politicised quantum tunnelling of whole objects.

1 Like

Which curse words?

2 Likes

“No! I’m the puppet! I’m the puppet!!!”

9 Likes