Discussion: Wal-Mart: 'No Truth To The Rumors' Of Tunnels Being Built To Takeover Texas

And it doesn’t stop at the bomb shelter—once they’ve exhausted the supply of crazy at that level, they’ll start fracking.

2 Likes

“In response to the theories, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ® last week issued
an order for the state guard to monitor the U.S. military — a decision
he defended on Monday.”

Damn, JSOC better look out! Them Texican state militia fat boy weekend warriors are gonna be “monitoring” the elite of the US Military and keep ‘em in line down in them damned tunnels under Walmart. I mean ta tell ya, makes my heart go all pitty pat as I reach fer me smellin’ salts.
((MAJOR FACEPALM))

4 Likes

Comedy Central worthy!!!

Do you not understand false-flag operations? If they deny it, we’ll think they’re not guilty, except that they are guilty so they really aren’t denying it because it isn’t true but because it is, but then again they might want us to believe that they’re not not guilty so they’d deny it to make the people who think they’re guilty guilty over thinking they’re guilty which means that even if they think we think that they know that we know that they think we think they aren’t guilty

< head explodes >

Um…nu-unh and you’re condescending.

@darrtown - That’s what I"VE been wondering. Are you reading my thoughts with your black drone? And where IS GoET? Is he in on it?

And if every shuttered Wal-mart in my state had a tunnel linking it to the others the whole state would have collapsed long ago.

4 Likes

OK where the hell is theghostofeustacetilly on all this? If he is missing in action I’M gonna start worrying big time.

3 Likes

Jesus H Christ! What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Honest to god…they make me ashamed to be human.

You know, I suppose this whole conspiracy theory might be plausible except for one thing: there’s nothing in Texas that anybody else wants. That little part of California including San Diego has nice things, but the RWNJs jumped the shark with Texas.

1 Like

Smiley
I am bowing to this greatness.
You win the internets award for today.
Well done.
+1

3 Likes

She’s coming for you, Richard and there’s nothing you can do about it.

“The stars at night - are big and bright
Deep in the Derp of Texas…”

1 Like

The idiots pushing this paranoid rumor are the same idiots that drive Texas’ gun laws. There is no way the Texas Gov. is stupid enough to believe this nonsense and, thus, his craven acts demonstrate how the GOP is completely beholden to the most extreme elements of its party.

1 Like

What WAL*Mart should have done is issued a Press Release that simply states: “The STUPID. It BURNS!”

Another point…The far right believes the federal government is filled with incompetents who can do nothing right. Yet, with this conspiracy these same clueless bureaucrats have the ability to secretly plan a massive military coup. We can only wish our government was so capable.

6 Likes

THAT IS WHY I am buying GOLD and BULLETPROOF JEANS from GLEN BECK in CASE liberals SHOVE OBAMACARE DOWN MY THROAT!!!

1 Like

“There’s no truth to the rumors…”

OMG, they’ve gotten Wal-Mart!

3 Likes

You’re too kind :slight_smile:

How about “they are tunneling to China, that way they can save on shipping costs”…

I keep re-reading the article for the phrase " . . . and we’re effing astounded that we even have to say this."

1 Like

Mother of GOD you have stripped the wool from my eyes! Wal-Mart backwards is Tram-Law … Trample the Law and enslave Texas with discount prices!!! I’ve got to get down to Wal-Mart to get some paints and posterboard!!!
PS: bet there is such a thing as tunnel chem-trails.

2 Likes

Oh, come on, Wal-Mart, don’t spoil the fun so soon. Feed the crazy for a little while longer at least! :wink:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available