Discussion: Wal-Mart: 'No Truth To The Rumors' Of Tunnels Being Built To Takeover Texas

Discussion for article #235983

How are the righties going to outdo this conspiracy theory? I think they have hit the critical mass of insanity

28 Likes

I read about the tunnels last week. Why’d it take them days to come with this press release, eh? Were they worried about being caught in their web of lies!!?!?!?

And have you ever noticed that Illuminati, Area 51, and Wal-Mart share exactly ONE letter? And that THAT letter is used ONCE in ONE word, TWICE in another, and TWICE in ONE word, THE NAME OF THEIR COMPANY, which is really TWO-WORDS just put together with a sideways ONE (1)??!?!?! You think that’s a ¨¨COINCIDENCE¨¨¨???

42 Likes

sure but HELLARY used to be on the walmart BOARD OF DIRECTORS WAKE UP SHEEPLE

23 Likes

Oh, sure, that’s what they want you to believe…

8 Likes

I believe it’s “Hitlery,” and your misspelling of it just proves you ARE A GOVERNMENT THUG AGENT.

21 Likes

Actually, we have all been ordered to stand down, since the plot has been discovered. Just wait 'till next time! (shakes fist)

15 Likes

Notice how the baggers mentioned closed Walmarts instead of closed Macy stores?

11 Likes

In politics, a tactic was to make an opponent deny something totally outlandish, thereby giving the question creedence. Now, you have to start from the base that Texans will believe ANYTHING.

Crazy ass mfers is what they are.

The stupid burned me to a cinder. Thank you very much Texas, my state, for out-doing Arizona as the biggest GOP fuck-up in the Union. If the Hispanic vote in the state doesn’t get off there apathetic asses and vote in 2016, then we might as well nuke the place from orbit.

10 Likes

Personally, I welcome the military to shut down as many WalMarts as possible and reopen their shuttered bases here in California, where possible.

8 Likes

O Thank God, I was really worried WHEW!

2 Likes

The baggers can’t afford to shop at Macy’s.

4 Likes

“Great horny toads … a trespasser gettin’ footie prints all over my desert”

4 Likes

As long as they don’t find out about the Gay Agenda Central Planning Committee tunnels under all the Nordstrom, Neiman-Marcus and Saks stores in Texas.

11 Likes

If they were guilty of it wouldn’t they want to deny it? It’s proof!

7 Likes

There’s still Kansas. And there will always be Alaska.

1 Like

Maybe Abbott, Rand and Cruz will learn one day that if you give in the conspiracy nuts just a little bit, one day you will be investigating whether the moon is a hollow sphere inhabited by Muslim space aliens.

3 Likes

One man’s crazy is another man’s (fund raiser) opportunity.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available