Discussion: Wacky Far-Right Theory For Trump Tape Leak Gets Mainstream Play

1 Like

It’s high past time for Grifter Falwell the Junior to take a trip down a water slide at Heritage USA just like Daddy. But with two slight changes: He will plummet head first and there will be no water in the pool.

Falwell takes the plunge

12 Likes

Ok time to turn on CNN and listen to these Trump surrogates try to pivot.

Fun,fun,fun

5 Likes

I thought it’d be at least a week until the top Donald surrogates went overtly anti-Semitic.

24 Likes

I know from my days of practicing law, if any two people ever – or more
ever – work together to harm a third person, that is criminal

Junior Falwell destroys tag-team wrestling, blocking at the offensive line, etc, etc.

9 Likes

The party of personal responsibility, folks.

ITZ DA JOOZ!!!1!!!

17 Likes

What else would anyone expect from a r/w Christian charlatan? Gotta keep those coffers filled.

5 Likes

Jim Hoft, of course, has been called “The Stupidest Man on the Internet” for many years now. In a world where extreme credulity is the norm, he’s egregiously susceptible to believing any outlandish supposition if it’s discreditable to a perceived liberal, and he’s famous for making purely stupid and careless mistakes. I really never thought any of these people would turn up in the mainstream world, but then June 16, 2015 happened and we entered the Twilight Zone.

15 Likes

He’s as sick as his old man who believed AIDS was a good thing.

He’s protected by freedom of speech; lucky for him.

8 Likes

“Wacky Far-Right Theory For Trump Tape Leak Gets Mainstream Play.”

So let me get this straight – Jerry Falwell Jr. is the “mainstream” to which the headline refers?

Um…No. Just no.

(FWIW, Nate Silver actually speculates that we might’ve reached the point where White Nationalists are now a plurality of the GOP.)

31 Likes

Is it possible to do a tailspin, be in free fall, faceplant, meltdown and self-immolate all at once? Today’s GOP will show you how!

13 Likes

(FWIW, Nate Silver actually speculates that we might’ve reached the point where White nationalists are now a plurality of the GOP.)

Dear Nate: Thank you, Captain Obvious.

13 Likes

No, sheeple, it’s not that simple.Falwell is just a false-flag, covering for the real conspirators.

As I hear it, the Bush family is pulling all the strings here: Jeb pulls out of 2016, knowing what will come in 2017. He lets cousin Billy sabotage Trump. Then that thing in 2017 happens. Then Jeb glides into the Oval Office in 2020.

10 Likes

All this sounds as logical and truthy as Ivanka Trump when she said “My Darling Father is Not a Groper”.

7 Likes

I’m buying tinfoil futures.

9 Likes

Love this Bush-based theory.

2 Likes

I think Junior Falwell already did that. It would explain his crazy talk.

4 Likes

Alcoa Inc
NYSE: AA - Oct 13, 5:45 PM EDT
26.75USD Price decrease 0.36 (1.33%)

11 Likes

Falwell, Jr.–Just keeping Daddy’s Hell-biz™ going.

3 Likes

I don’t understand lunatic logic, so someone is going to have to help me out here.

1. The tape was leaked.
  2. As a result of the leak, Republicans in Washington, predictably and understandably, bailed on Trump, hurting him in the polls.
  3. Their constituents who are Trump supporters have gone bonkers over this, and will likely retaliate against these Washington Republicans by not voting for them.
  4. The timing of the leak was such that it would be absolutely impossible to replace Trump on the ticket, since the deadlines for making such changes have passed.
  5. The result of this is that Trump will lose, badly, the Republicans will lose the Senate and incur heavy losses in the House, and the Republican Party will be in ruins.

All of this was predictable, but I cannot fathom why these people believe that Republican leadership was responsible, because I am not insane.

Someone…please explain.

16 Likes