Discussion: Virginia High School Principal Dresses As Trump, Secretary As Jailed Clinton

I thought that was Trump with his colonoscopy technician…

21 Likes

In all fairness, I’m sure we all remember when principals showed up for Halloween dressed as George W. Bush in torture garb.

17 Likes

What an AAAASSSSSSHHHHOOOOLLLLLEEEE

13 Likes

It’s sort of odd they didn’t add blackface to their costumes. Like Bluetooth, blackface makes everything better. Inept ineptness is so lame.

4 Likes

If I were a student I would quit doing homework, the principal doesn’t do his homework, in fact he may not be able to read.

10 Likes

I don’t think Sheldon would make that bad a grammar error.

6 Likes

I think their respective spouses should be checking for empty TicTac boxes, and asking about those deplorable administrative “conferences” being held in the custodian’s closet every afternoon. He looks kinda “gropey” to me…

23 Likes

In all fairness, you know, actual FAIRNESS…Clinton has never been found guilty of any criminal behavior but Bush was a torturer.

And I’ll bet you whined about that too.

7 Likes

Meme generators are notoriously ill suited for various endeavors.

3 Likes

Were those the two who came in black face last year?

7 Likes

13 Likes

I always thought that to become a principal, it required some advanced level of education?

Apparently in the case of Mr. Rowicki, a GED or reform school stint is more than sufficient for the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Leave no child educated…

4 Likes

Funny . . . .but ill advised, even for Virginia.

I think you have to work at it to be this stoopid.

And of course they’ll say everyone is overreacting.

8 Likes

These people are in education and their instincts are stupid, foolish, and grotesque?? God Almighty!!

10 Likes

There’s an unstated requirement that you liked the environment, the culture of a public school so much you decided to spend your whole life there. Some administrators I’ve met were fantastic people. But many others are just an older version of that kid who really liked the structure and rules and just believed in it all unquestioningly, had no problem with the tinhorn authoritarianism. Or maybe this guy just has a shitty sense of humor.

8 Likes

From a presentation by Mark Rowicki:

Being a reflective teacher…
helps you to make sense of an experience so that we can learn from it. If we do not reflect, we tend to make the same mistakes as the situation is not thought through appropriately. Through reflection we look back and think about what we already know in relation to our students, to understand their complexities and how they learn or if they learned based on our assessments.

Heeding your own counsel is often difficult.
6 Likes

I guess we can start making America great “again” by ridding our schools of these two and others idiots like them!

9 Likes

The never ending stream of GOP pols and supporters who suggest that Dem pols should be jailed or assassinated shows that there is something pathological going on here. These people are so consumed by rage and hate that they just can’t control themselves. Normally, it should take any school principal about 0.5 seconds to realize those costumes would be a really stupid thing to do.

26 Likes