Discussion: Videos Show Trump Supporter Shove, Put Protester In Headlock At NC Rally

1 Like

9 Likes

Dear Trump Supporters,
You know how you’re accusing everyone of treason who has ever made a negative comment about him? Remember how you voted for a lot of them a couple of years ago? Now imagine he finally does something you don’t like and he has the military and federal law enforcement apparatus at his disposal. Got a plan for that?

8 Likes

What bullshit. The cop runs up and pushes the guy away — after witnessing him assault the protester! I hope the aggressor was later arrested but don’t have a lot of confidence that will be the case.

Which reminds me, How much has Drumpf paid in promised legal fees for his supporters’ criminal behavior? What’s that? He stiffed them?

Choquant!

1 Like

Get ready to see this happening every 20 minutes at every polling place in the nation on election day.

5 Likes

He wasn’t paying for folks legal fees

That would get linked to any future civil suits.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily judge the cop too harshly. It looks like he was moving pretty fast and slammed the Trump supporter hard. So I say, good for him.

6 Likes

Had the cop arrested the Trump supporter on the spot, he may well have been attacked as well.

3 Likes

Agreed. So much for respecting Law 'n Order.

The as*hole was walking around high-fiving everyone - this is probably the highlight of his life since he graduated sixth grade.

6 Likes

They have told us that they are proud of being Deplorables, which is a good thing because they are deplorable.

5 Likes

If protesters weren’t able to sneak into Trump rallies so easily, a lot of this violence could be averted.

His supporters need a way to recognize each other.

Like wearing the same color shirts.

Maybe brown or something.

24 Likes

And only if there was a way to identify the members of the global conspiracy against Trump…perhaps something yellow with points that could be sewn onto clothing until they could be gathered to be more permanently marked. All to Make America Great Again!

13 Likes

Wha? A dew-rag AND a “MAGA” Hat?
I wonder how much he was paid by the Trump campaign to do that?

2 Likes

I can’t wait for them to start their “this is it…this is for real this time…the revolution is now” garbage when she’s elected…enter shootings and bombings, stage right…

4 Likes

Nope.

Does anyone know whether the campaign would have legal exposure if someone is hurt (or worse) at a trump rally?

1 Like

Small crowd.

3 Likes

Confused as to why the cop didn’t shoot him.

2 Likes

White Oak North Carolina.

The Irony Police have been notified.

3 Likes

Mmm…yeah the violence at Trump rallies is telling, but it bothers me that people keep protesting disruptively at Trump rallies. No matter how much any of us dislike Trump or want to see his supporters make fools of themselves, they’re exercising their right to lawful assembly. What purpose does it serve to violate that right? Seems to me it only reinforces their paranoia story.

2 Likes