Discussion: Video Emerges Of Jeb Bush Asking NH Crowd To Clap For His Stump Speech

Discussion for article #245505

You really can feel that his supporters are just not into him. At this rate he will be done after NH.

5 Likes

This is pathetic. At first it’s like when you see a badly injured animal and you know it should be put out of its misery. But then you remember how he interfered with Teri Schiavo and her husband’s agony just to suck up to the right-wing nuts, so fuck him.

17 Likes

Oh, this is painful. It looks like a mandatory class assembly. For a second I thought the guy in the striped shirt was texting. He isn’t, but he and nearly everyone had clearly zoned out. Looks that exclamation point didn’t help all that much.

4 Likes

I know. Look at the two young guys on the right. Rapt attention? Not.

Which journalist called this a fiery speech? OTOH, it’s more awake than I’ve seen Jeb.

4 Likes

That hurt to watch, not sure how much longer Jeb! is going to last.

2 Likes

Well it’s not really fair. He knows where the applause lines are. His supporters don’t.

4 Likes

That woman with the young child started to clap, and then another person on the left. But when no one else did, they both stopped.

That’s what I call support.

7 Likes

Oh dear Lord, he makes Mr Rogers look like James Brown in comparison.

9 Likes

Jeb!!, meet Fork!!!. You’re done.

6 Likes

Jesus, the Lawrence Welk Show had a younger, less white demographic than that audience.

7 Likes

Plus an accordion. And bubbles.

Perhaps that is what is missing in his stump speech. More accordions. And definitely bubbles.

11 Likes

Bad Campaign Theater:

“Stunningly bad; monumentally ill-advised; exquisitely awful; astonishingly ill-chosen; unrelentingly dreadful; shockingly abysmal; utterly appalling; without the slightest inkling of merit: Not so good.”

– Leonard Pinth-Garnell

12 Likes

Jesus man…save yourself some face and drop out. That was almost sad to watch.

5 Likes

His campaign has become an ennui art installation.

8 Likes

Seriously…I think that’s Blanche, Dorothy and Rose in the front row…maybe Sophia, but I think she’s dead, isn’t she?

4 Likes

“Thank You, God” ~ TheDailyShow

10 Likes

LOL. Well, I suggest the Republicans bring back the mobile ‘Applause’ sign. It works well for the other kind of sitcoms.

8 Likes

It needs more accordion.

7 Likes

Does he get to keep the money?

1 Like