Discussion: Unsealed Flynn Doc: Trump Camp Floated Reaching Out To WikiLeaks In Oct 2016

Wisconsin is in its own world.

3 Likes

Too little too late. Mueller’s made a mess. With do-nothing, write-pretty folks like Mueller in the FBI, traitors like Flynn and racists like Kelly leading the military, it is no wonder that Afghanistan and Iraq were disasters of American policy.

1 Like

OT but what are your plans for the new truck? What is this truck in your avatar? What all are you going to be doing to it? When do we get to see your next avatar?

1 Like

I’m right there with you. I get slammed a lot for saying Mueller’s a zero, not a hero but anyone with their eyes open can see it. Not only did “Hero” Bob totally soft-shoe the investigation but he also tried to give deals to other key players who should be doing hard time for their treason.

There’s a few tells with Ol’ “Hero” Bob.

He lied to us about Iraq & WMDs, enabling the prosecution of an illegal war.

He takes the flamethrower to Buzzfeed for not using the best adjective or some hooey yet is totally silent while two years’ worth of work and his reputation are trashed by Barr.

He’s still not made a public statement. This is a man with utterly nothing to lose by doing the right thing. His pensions for prior service are assured and I don’t think he needs to stay at the DOJ because he’s living paycheck-to-paycheck.

Go have dinner with Ducky, Silent Bob. Dessert is watching all the principles you claim to hold dear going down the drain.

1 Like

I agree with and believe in everything here. The main problem we have is a lack of will among the people that can actually do something about it. If this information gets out, how will the media spin it to support the President, as they have more than a few other things? Or the things that they’ve completely ignored? Or completely mis-interpreted? All in the name of not losing access.

The Democrats have done half the job on this, thus far, with issuing subpoenas but the follow through has been questionable.

The GOP are just smirking in the corner, knowing they control the message and letting the Dems look toothless.

This information has been out there for more than a year, but suppressed by investigations without any reasonable outcome. We can’t march in the streets to get prosecutors to do their jobs, so what is the end game for this?

1 Like

It’s an International … C-20 —
They only made the C series for 3 years … '34 - '36 –

I’ll need to download some pics for ya … but I will —

3 Likes

Used to be where all the nice people come from but all that racist, right wing intentional and willful ignorance was bubbling just below the surface. Scott Walker tore the lid off.

2 Likes

Easy there, Svetlana. You NEVER lead with your, uh, strongest post. You want to entice the reader a bit first to keep them reading until you unveil your very best borscht.

Didn’t Vladi’s minions teach you that?

2 Likes

And yet Mueller found no conspiracy? I’m starting to wonder what, exactly, he needed to see to conclude there was a conspiracy. At this point, it looks like he was waiting for someone to hit him over the head with a baseball bat on which was carved, “We conspired!”

I know that the Palmer Report doesn’t have the greatest track record overall, but I found this posting from today offers some hope, and a hint of 4-D chess:

"Last night Robert Mueller’s prosecutorial team – which apparently still exists on some level – made a court filing in the Michael Flynn case, despite the fact that it wasn’t under obligation to do so, and it wasn’t even close to being up against any deadline. The filing revealed that Flynn witnessed Trump and his underlings commit several crimes. This in turn prompted the judge in the case to order that far more evidence of these crimes be publicly released soon. This, of course, wasn’t coincidence.

“With his filing yesterday, Mueller is essentially unredacting the most important pieces of his own report by force, in a way that Attorney General William Barr can’t stop. If Mueller had publicly testified on the 15th as originally planned, would he have been legally able to discuss the Trump crimes that Flynn witnessed? But now that Mueller has found a way to force the Flynn stuff into the public purview, there’s nothing that Trump and Barr can even try to do to stop Mueller from testifying about the Flynn stuff.”

2 Likes

Do they never hear themselves? No matter how adroitly they dance around the words, they are committing obstruction of justice and they HAVE TO KNOW IT!

1 Like

Bobby M wrote a nice looking and very clever-sounding report and ran a tight ship that did not leak. He protected Putin’s whores from legal scrutiny and put the interests of the Party above the country. I am amazed that he shut down his so-called investigation without even interviewing Preshitident Skanky-Manslut.

Compare Bobby M’s level of effort to that of sleazy and vile christian conservative hack Ken Starr. Kenny was on television every week, interviewed President Clinton and got the blue dress.

I think, if I recall correctly, that since Don Jr. didn’t respond directly back to the emails, he was in the clear (in this instance).

1 Like

Yeah, he’s going to get a pass.

1 Like

GOP aren’t making Dems toothless. Dems are doing it to themselves. The power resides within Dems to impeach Trump and in the process impeach a whole bunch of other officials and make criminal referrals of them and a number of others. The Dems have the power to wield real power that forces this Administration to comply with law. Nancy Pelosi doesn’t want to invest any political capital to do it at this point and she’s playing the game tactically. I don’t agree with her. If more folks disagree with her approach then they need to contact members of congress and protest to demand action.

4 Likes

You need to get into the Oregon Outback for cows.

1 Like

Heck I’ve still got VHS tapes aplenty 'round here.

TV no long works so I play my slim DVD collection on the computer when the U-Tubes let me down.

I am an Old.

Judge Sullivan excoriated the gov. lawyers for wanting such a lenient deal for Flynn. The Judge asked why Flynn’s actions weren’t being considered treason and why the gov. wanted to go so easy on him.

1 Like

You’re one of those Men In Black® aren’t you?

I call him Silent Bob now. Seems fitting. He throws a fit when Buzzfeed uses the wrong adjective yet mum’s the word when his two-year opus and entire reputation are trashed.

I’ll believe Silent Bob’s take has merit when the DOJ is so generous to marginalized groups they so delight in punching down on (POC, women, poor people, LGBTQ, etc. etc.)

In fact, if we truly want equitable justice, we should DEMAND that all common citizens are treated with the very same kid gloves Silent Bob used on Agent Orange and his treason crew.

The law must be applied equally or it’s meaningless.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available