Discussion: Unnamed Adviser: Tweet On 'Fauxcahontas' Article Wasn't Howard Schultz's Fault!

1 Like

Over priced bitter coffee seller’s face gets more punchable by the day.

31 Likes

“I don’t want to get into revenge politics, which has obviously been the problem that I’m identifying,” he said.

Never has an argle been bargled harder.
44 Likes

Anyone hitching his wagon to this “starbucks” wannabe POTUS will be disappointed. No way will Vente Man get elected. But he might split the vote in an effort to make sure a GOP thug wins, thus keeping billionaires from paying progressive marginal taxes.

16 Likes

If we can get him down to Harold Stassen levels, we’ll be ok

5 Likes

Agree. He should just go the hell away and stay there.

13 Likes

Schultz (who might also even be the adviser to Schultz?) has established himself as politically dumb and an ass. There is no reasonable interpretation of his tweet that exonerates him.

20 Likes

We don’t need another stone throwing, hand hiding, someone else faulting bullshitter, we already have one in the white house.

18 Likes

I am placing Starbucks in the same bucket as Papa John’s. I actually liked both but there are other alternatives.

8 Likes

An unnamed “adviser to Schultz” cryptically told The Washington Post that, in the Post’s words, “the former executive was not personally responsible for sending the message.”

6 Likes

What an assfauxle.

25 Likes

“The low-fat soy milk latte made me do it!” (The new “Twinkie” defense.)

6 Likes

Just what we need, another egocentric billionaire with enablers who protect him from being held personally responsible for bad stuff with his name on it…

20 Likes

Get rid of him ASAP

3 Likes

I’ve always preferred Folgers.

2 Likes

Hey, Howard! As long as we are dealing with Native American names, here’s one you can shout as your Presidential campaign plummets to its well-deserved death:

GERONIMO!!!

9 Likes

No, you’ve got it all wrong — his advisor is John Barron.

10 Likes

I like my billionaires like I like my coffee - dark roasted in the pit of hell.

24 Likes

Wake up and smell the (burnt) covfefe…

7 Likes

The problem with these CEO types is that they spent so many years with worshipful underlings telling them that their shit doesn’t stink that they think it’s true.

16 Likes