Discussion: UN Chief Warns World Leaders: Climate Change Is 'Most Important Issue We Face'

1 Like

“America is more than just Washington or one leader,” [Arnold Schwarzenegger] said, adding that he wished he could travel back in time — like the cyborg he portrayed in “The Terminator” — to stop fossil fuels from being used.

I’d settle for his traveling back in time to prevent Chiselin’ Trump from becoming president.

3 Likes

But Fiji’s prime minister, Frank Bainimarama

Wow! He’s come a long way from his performing days in the 80’s:

3 Likes

I miss the days when you could make a professional music video on your lunch break with a super-8 camera.

6 Likes

Guterres: "Global Warming is the most important issue we face!”

America:

Guterres: "If we fail to act, all life on Earth will die!”

America:

Guterres: "Total collapse of civilization and planetary extinction!”

America: (Goes back to binge-watching Netflix)

5 Likes

But , Dumpy says it does NOT exist ; and HE`S got the biggest and bestest brain in the whole wide world .

1 Like

this won’t interfere with our snack food industry will it?

4 Likes

And here’s some other important stuff Donlad knows nothing about besides climate change.
https://twitter.com/politvidchannel/status/1068901420999499776

1 Like

And our leader goes back to watching fox then repeating them in a tweet. OK he never paused to watch Guterres, but if Fox does mention it, Donald will tweet it shortly after.

1 Like

The official WH statement in response was quoted as, “LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!! I can’t hear you.” as Huckabee puts her fingers in her ears at the breifing.

2 Likes

Does the air in here feel a little …… heavy … to you ? ? ….

2 Likes

US on the other hand seems to be going the other way, from a leader stand point anyway.

1 Like

Climate change is indeed the most important issue of them all. The habitability of the planet is in peril, not to mention the peace and prosperity we’ve come to take for granted in the west. My wife and I are trying to download the unthinkably bad but basically unavoidable information–that there will be a massive global upheaval in the next 30 years–and are trying to figure out how to spread our risks, for the sake of the kids. Getting a foothold in Canada seems like a reasonable option, although of course that country has a very dangerous neighbor.

1 Like

Our Fearless Leader: His name is Antonio. And he knows I want to build a Wall. A Beautiful Wall. And so he is saying all this to make me look bad. But no one really knows what causes Climate Change. I know this from Alex Jones’ website. And from talking to Rupert Murdoch and Sean Hannity. Those guys sure do read a lot. And besides, if it wasn’t for Climate Change, the Dinosaurs would still be around. You can’t build garish skyscrapers if Dinosaurs can simply come walking around the corner and destroy them, after it cost a hundred million in laundered Russian money from Deutsche Bank to build them. Even using non Union Labor…

1 Like