Discussion: Ultra Conservative Writer Who Shot The NYT Editorial Proves Xenophobia Is Learned

Discussion for article #243492

Thai, Chinese, Japanese, whatever- all the same…

25 Likes

So this porcine assclown spent his childhood in an Arabic country? Ohhhhh, the irony…

14 Likes

Have yourself an order of French fries, you ignoramus.

4 Likes

Growing up, I remember my parents never letting us have Asian food on December 7th

But on December 8 we would order Chinese and it was General Tso’s Chicken and egg drop soup all day!

7 Likes

So your stupid bigoted, racist parents thought all Asian’s and their food were Japanese?

No wonder you are so stupid!!

20 Likes

No Tandoori chicken!!!

7 Likes

Now, now, have pity on him – it’s hard growing up as a young cold-blooded reptile.

4 Likes

Apparently, they didn’t believe in education as well.

15 Likes

So we can blame his stupidity on genetics? What day(s) did they ban german and italian food?

7 Likes

“Iceberg, Goldberg–what’s the difference?”

6 Likes

Erickson is the definition of a simpleton. He can’t handle any kind of nuance at all. His solution to every problem can’t be anything more than a single sentence. It must be very comforting for him, and his followers, to live in a world where the answer to everything is very simple but other people are standing in the way. If they could just get rid of those other people, then everything would work out great. They are truly delusional.

12 Likes

At least they allowed you to feed!

This clears up any confusion that Asian Americans who may have had about getting a pass while the Latino and Middle Eastern population is pummeled by the stupid party.

7 Likes

H.L. Mencken said, “For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong”.

13 Likes

So we see where this chickenhawk coward learned to be so courageous. He remembered Pearl Harbor by abstaining from sushi on Dec. 7th. And he fights terrorism by joining the keyboard warriors, advocating for the sacrifice of the sons and daughters of other mothers and fathers, rather than risk his fat, lily white ass in the wars he cheers.

He and Ted “crapped his pants” Nugent are the very definition of hypocritical punks.

9 Likes

My father, who in all other respects is not a racist, would not buy a Japanese car because of WWII. But for some reason, he had no such compunction when he bought an Audi. He was appropriately chagrined when I pointed out, shall we say, the inconsistency.

22 Likes

Good to see more proof that Racist Assholes are CREATED, not born.
Teach your children well…

5 Likes

Exactly. Nevermind that the Chinese were attacked by the Japanese much more severely and for much longer than we were…and they were actually our allies. Or that Indians were some of the best troops that the Commonwealth had on both the Pacific and European fronts. That the Burmese was some of the best alllies we had in the Burma Campaign.

Erikson is just so damn proud of his ignorance and his prejudices. But after every ignorant hateful thing he says, I just take a deep breath, look at a current photo, and realize those arteries are hardening a little more every day…and that final great coronary blow out is that much closer.

9 Likes

Wow, that tweet explains SO MUCH about the life choices of Eric, Son of Eric.

They weren’t children of WWII, they were racist dicks.

4 Likes