Discussion: Twitter Skewers Rubio's Line-Repeating Debate Night

it would be like a chess match between gary kasparov vs. commodore 64.

Rubio profusely and repeatedly disagreed with Christie’s insinuation that he is pre-programmed, unoriginal and scripted and said so like 5 or 6 times in a row : )

Marco;
I am not a robot
I am not a loser
I am not a robot
I am not a loser
Barack is amazing
Barack is amazing
Must consume large quantities of water
Must consume large quantities of water

1 Like

Is he to be Robotio going forward? It’d work for me.

@jootjoint

HAL: I’m afraid. I’m afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I’m a… fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you’d like to hear it I can sing it for you.

2 Likes

The Koch brothers must be choking on their Wheaties this morning. Robo Rubio blew it.

“Danger, Will Robinson!”

“It must be attributable to Sheldon Adelson’s human error, Dave.”

1 Like

The Koch do not eat Wheaties for breakfast. They eat the ground fetuses of the babies of low-income women that Carly Fiorina provides for them.

1 Like

Maybe if he gets some of those ruby cowboy booties…

1 Like

Commodore 64? More like a 1963 Olivetti manual typewriter!

Man, I always loved Paula Prentiss. One of the most brilliant comic actresses who ever lived, and she never got the respect and fame she deserved.

1 Like

70 this month = born 1946

1965 = year when 21

could vote Hubert vs Nixon in 68

(I was born in '53 and first vote was in '72 after minimum age reduced to 18)

Domo Arigato, Mister Ruboto, Domo!

i agree with the bot. obama knows what he is doing.

…one trick is all that he can do. He’s a one trick pony; it’s the principal source of his revenue…

1 Like

The Marco 2000 will never be forgotten. Thus far it has only been successfully programmed to chug water and repeat simple sentence structures.
By November they are shooting to install a comeback mode that doesn’t freeze at the first sign of attack.

1 Like

Twitter skewers Rubio,
@pound robot sand

GOTO 10:

1 Like

@Meri
I wonder how they access his command prompt without any of us noticing?

She’s a supermodel. Makes it even funnier, doesn’t it?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available