Discussion: Trump's White House Lawyer Spotted At DOJ Informant Briefings For Lawmakers

3 Likes

The White House Press Secretary had previously said […]

I’m sure she did.

22 Likes

The Republican “leadership” didn’t want the Democrats there initially, but were OK with Trump’s lawyer?

I sooo can’t wait for the Rule of Law to lock them up.

56 Likes

Did Flood borrow someone else’s security clearance?

51 Likes

“Hello, Mr. Flood. This is Robert Mueller. He has a few questions to ask you before you return to your ruined legal career.”

32 Likes

He’s there so Nunes can slip the documents under the door to him

23 Likes

Sounds like they had their asses kicked out before the classified info was discussed.

14 Likes

Sarah: “Oh, General Kelly and Emmet Flood were just bringing in the burgers and fries in case anybody got hungry. They’re real nice guys that way.”

25 Likes

“Kelly did not explain Flood’s presence at the briefings when asked by CNN reporters at the Capitol.”

In all fairness, we should wait until the TASS reporters who sat in release the photographs and summary.

83 Likes

Lindsey, just go ahead and fuck off. Whether you know or don’t know why he was there it doesn’t make a difference. Clutch Sarah’s pearls and shut up.

11 Likes

They can’t even be corrupt without being incompetent at it. Why not just send Jared and Ivanka in there with a Polaroid Instamatic and a VHS camcorder the size of a Chevy Nova?

23 Likes

What’s horribly sad is that I believe that could happen and they could get away with it. . . . this latest revelation is chipping away at any hope I had that the rule of law would prevail.

10 Likes

That was my first question: Does he even have a clearance?

Second question: If he is Trump’s lawyer, is he a WH lawyer paid by the taxpayer? Or does Trump (or RNC) pay him? OAre we using terms too loosely here?

20 Likes

Now don’t be casting your asparaguses on the fine upstanding Lindsey Graham, sir! Upstanding because of those Salvatore Ferragamo fire engine-red 7-inch stiletto heels they finally delivered this morning!

7 Likes

They were handed this summary to take back to tRUmp:

25 Likes

The War Consiglieri. Who, incidentally will be portrayed, in the made-for-teevee movie by Wm. H. Macy.

44 Likes

So Flood is now a traitor like his client, and the Congress critters who enable this bullshit. What a pathetic disgrace.

20 Likes

Off topic but too rich to pass:

Yet another Trump product now selling for pennies on the dollar…

34 Likes

The Dems are only there so they can be blamed when someone leaks the classified info.

32 Likes

I believe both Kelly and Flood are traitors. Hey, I’m just Putin it out there.

30 Likes