Discussion: Trump's WH Tour Includes Spots Where Lewinsky, Clinton Allegedly Had Liaisons

He also pillow humps the pillows in Lincoln’s bedroom because he thinks Lincoln slept on them.

12 Likes

Seriously now, didja ever imagine America could sink so low we’d put this ill-mannered lout in the White House?

31 Likes

The only particular part of the US history that Donnie two scoops has an interest regarding.

10 Likes

Wonder if he shows everyone the toilet he sits on when he Tweets. If not, why not?

20 Likes

You take the nastiest little punk in your grade school, the one who drew crude pictures of women all the time and just had to snicker at any mention of words like “blow” or “bang,” and that kid is the poet laureate, caring dad, and gentle country parson rolled into one compared to Trump. Absolute scum. Worthless trash. And don’t get me started or I’ll tell you what I really think. :smile:

54 Likes

Right there with you, @mattinpa

12 Likes

Leave it to the toddler president to turn the White House tour into a reality show.

7 Likes

Trump is a low rent, no class, reality TV President. Money does not ‘make the man’. He is a prime example.

14 Likes

Calling him a “lout” is being much too kind.

13 Likes

You are one sick cookie! Can’t wait for people to give tours of where you’ve had your “liaisons”. As we all know now, you love to project. :frowning:

8 Likes

He’s a truly disgusting individual

4 Likes

I was appalled when I discovered this despicable excuse for a human being (I am using the term loosely) was elected.

I only began to feel nauseous and to cry when I realize that vile, evil and disgusting family would be desecrating the White House. That hit me in the gut the way nothing else did.

And every time I think things can get no lower, they do. There is no bottom to the putrid pool of pus that is this (mal)administration.

There are no words for things like this.

21 Likes

This is the level of “Public Policy” that Little Donnie can wrap his mind around. He understands a blow job and basketball but grasping the mechanics of fitting a long body onto a short bed push his mental prowess beyond it’s limits.

8 Likes

future White House tours will stop at each location where Trump lied or committed treason in the White House. Unfortunately, the tour will never end and people will die of old age before seeing every spot.

For the shorter Trump tour, Americans can book a ticket to Moscow, where they can tour the spot where the pee pee tape was filmed, see the outside of the building from which the FSB controlled Trump, and the homes of Putin’s cronies whose money Trump Laundered.

6 Likes

Trump’s stating that President Obama “watched basketball all day” is another manifestation of this lowlife’s crude racism.

Money doesn’t buy class and possession of wealth is certainly not indicative of an individual’s innate intelligence. Trump is proof of that.

18 Likes

“I’m told this is where Bill and Monica…” he’d say before stopping himself.

Except, he didn’t stop himself as evidenced by the mere mentioning of it.

8 Likes

trump is just projecting his lament that no one wants to blow him in the WH. He probably whacks off about Hope Hicks in that role.

4 Likes

Probably, but ewwwwwww…

4 Likes

“This is where the black guy watched black basketball all blacking day.”-- Trump’s inner voice.

14 Likes