Discussion: Trump's Personal Lawyer Bragged That He Got US Attorney Preet Bharara Fired

Trump: All Preet had to do was take Loyalty Pledge. He didnt, so he is gone. Not very complicated.

22 Likes

Those who know Kasowitz say he is sometimes prone to exaggerating when regaling them with his exploits.

Can’t imagine that is true…

Kasowitz has also said in private conversations that Trump asked him to be attorney general, according to four people familiar with the matter. Kasowitz said he turned down the role. Ultimately, Trump decided to give the position to then-Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions.

I guess Jeff must feel like 'Second Hand Rose" now ?

23 Likes

Interesting…Has Kasowitz considered Twitter?

20 Likes

Trump and his dumbass minions just can’t keep their mouths shut. Nothing like bragging to the press about actively obstructing justice.

34 Likes

He’s always depended on the kindness of white people…

29 Likes

Considering this so-called lawyer has urged his client to commit a felony and then gone around bragging about it, just this one time I wouldn’t blame Trump for stiffing him on the bill. That’s what you call sub-par work.

39 Likes

These people really ARE reprehensible maggots. Every time something NEW comes up about what sleezy whatevers they are, I wonder anew why average people thought Trump and company would ‘save’ them. As much as all the prognosticators tell the Democrats that they won’t get elected if they don’t ‘understand’ these people I’m not sure I WANT to.

26 Likes

Of course he did because he’s that stupid and it’s one of the few accomplishments he’s made.

5 Likes

they sink lower and lower every day, you’d think there would be a bottom but noooooo.

12 Likes

“Those who know Kasowitz say he is sometimes prone to exaggerating when regaling them with his exploits.”

Just the sort of thoughtful, sober-minded individual any wealthy client would want sitting in his corner. Trump is some kind of supermagnet that attracts the craziest, most compromised sycophants. For a very expensive Wall Street suit, Kasowitz sure looks just like any other Trumpian knuckledragger.

31 Likes

So out of his league he’ll need a flash light, a map, and a GPS device to find his own ass.

12 Likes

So now that Kasowitz is named as Trump’s personal lawyer have the odds of when impeachment gone up? And if his claims of getting Bharara fired are investigated and proven true can he be named as a co-defendant?

6 Likes

I’d like to apologize to all the American International Pictures’ vampires I compared with the Trump legal team the other day. Fake vampires have much more credibility.

2 Likes

Those who know Kasowitz say he is sometimes prone to exaggerating when regaling them with his exploits.

So, like his only client, he’s a compulsive liar.

13 Likes

Somehow, I don’t think we’ve seen or heard the last of Mr. Preet Bharara.

I think that’s what has Donnie so freaked out…

28 Likes

Add this turd to the list of those who will hang as an “enemy” of the nation after the purge trials.

1 Like

On a related note: 45’s crazy-ass “doctor” passed me on the street yesterday. It took all my powers of self restraint not to clock the guy…

6 Likes

I don’t believe it! Someone close to Donald Trump exaggerates and lies to get attention?

In other news, Bharara ain’t done yet. If nothing else, he’s going to be a “pattern and practice” witness in the obstruction investigation. Trump calls him, Bharara correctly does not call him back and lets main justice know about it, and he gets fired the next day. They knew enough not to just fire him by himself, but this don’t look good for Dear Leader.,

13 Likes

The Trump predisency is like a real bad Mexican Tele-Novella, where next week’s plot introduce even more over-the-top characters and plot twists.

“Next week will reveal who Ivankas real father is - how will Donald cope ?”

18 Likes