Discussion: Trump's Overseas Biden Insults Were A Bridge Too Far For Some Republicans

Does this rise to a strongly worded letter?

Naw…I didn’t think so either.

4 Likes

You mean that there are actually some Rethuglican weenies who are starting to realize that Trump is actually a loose canon? . . . . . . . Well, I guess for only a fleeting moment

2 Likes

On a bridge too far stands a Dotard with a mouth too large

7 Likes

How very touching…we’ll be far more impressed when they stand up to him on more important items like preserving our republic or protecting the Constitutional rights of Americans…appreciate the pushback…it’s just not nearly assertive enough

7 Likes

Really
Yada yada yada ya Fuckin windbags
Repeat after me…
If Obama had ______________________________________(anything Trump has done )
There would have been a rope and a noose thrown over the nearest tree

4 Likes

The cause of most Trump tanties?

7 Likes

Fuck these fucking assholes!

The whole time Trump has been here, these assholes have 1) been condemning the sin , but 2) not the sinner. Don’t let it happen.

It’s like everybody is against teen drunk driving but it’s YOU SKUNK DRUNK KID the cops just dropped off at your front door at 1:00 am. It’s not enough to condemn teen drinking when it’s your kid.

Fuck these fucking assholes!

on edit: I will post eating crow if nest time Crisp Christie appears on the Sunday shows and doesn’t do this if given the opportunity.

3 Likes

Pretty thin gruel. Two elected Republicans agreed it was unseemly for the Con Man to viciously attack Biden and praise North Korean dictator Kim while overseas. Two. Patriotism is dead among most Republicans.

7 Likes

Tom Cotton was very active yesterday. He can be seen here at center top attending his local celebration in Ham Hock Holler, Arkansas.

2 Likes

These criticisms, which are increasing in frequency, do represent a reduction in the strength of Trump’s relationship with congressional Republicans. And at some point, if things keep on the way they have been going, that may have real effects on politics and policy.

5 Likes

What will grandchildren’s lives be like is the real question, isn’t it ? What will society be like as our grandchildren reach maturity and old age? Who will correct to trajectory we are on?

2 Likes

27 Likes

A DICK is a DICK.

Sixth or seventh child dies in government cages, no worries, but now he’s talking disparagingly about a wealthy white man. At least we see how to reach the gop now. Gawd, imagine if he said something negative about a donor!

6 Likes

Hollow words from liars who’ll do nothing about it, least of all stop enabling.

2 Likes

Lindsey Graham has the backbone of overcooked linguini.

5 Likes

You have to wonder how many more months it can go on
They’re just like the rest of us every day when we open our phones or watch the news .
What The Fuck Has He Done Now?
Except they have to try to and spin the damage or get a microphone stuck in their face asking if they still support the president
Gets old don’t it Republicans?

1 Like

She decided to mete out her ‘I am concerned’ and ‘I am seriously concerned’ with a bit more scarcity.

2 Likes

"the Japanese really admire President Trump for being strong.”

I hope the Japanese politicians and diplomats who worked on this visit get to read that so they can have a good laugh.

3 Likes

You’re right. He’s pulling on those strings tying them together for all he’s worth. hahahaha

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available