Discussion: Trump's Campaign Manager Says She's Sticking With Him, ‘Unless…’

Family member : KellyAnne, can you move the car please?
KA : Sorry, Trump, family needs me. I’m outta here.

12 Likes

Im an old momma… and mz kellyanne should be ashamed of herself. Do your job, make a nice paycheck. Don’t call an extremely qualified woman unfit. When you know your candidate is a loon.

6 Likes

We know Kellyanne - its money money money.
Did Don already grab your ho-ha ??? Honk your boob? Sorry guess you are out of his age range ! 12 to 30 is it?
Just keep going for that money Kellyanne, your soul is long gone!

3 Likes

I sure hope she’s actually getting paid, because she’s sure selling herself out.

2 Likes

Asked after Sunday night’s presidential debate if she would stay with the Donald Trump campaign “until the bitter end,” campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC’s Chris Matthews she would.

“Unless…”

he mentions that he knows of a good surgeon who can fix Kellyanne’s ''crows-feet"

3 Likes

You can take the girl out NJ but you can’t the NJ tacky out of Kellyanne’s dress ensemble.

3 Likes

What would she get on the corner in that outfit?

1 Like

is “crows-feet” the political class version of “meth face”???

2 Likes

Whatever may have been behind the “Unless…” the obvious comeback when questioned on it would be “Unless Mr. Trump no longer wants me working for him” and leave it at that. Weird that a pro like her couldn’t handle that.

7 Likes

I think Donny’s more interested in the " camel toe "

2 Likes

After he loses, he’ll refuse to pay all his staff because their work was substandard.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to hear from Pence. Did tramp defuse the pussie grabber thing enough for Pence to stick around?

2 Likes

she’s with him until the bitter end…unless he runs out of coke.

i unscientifically counted 8 sniffles. hmm.

2 Likes

Folks, it’s totally fine to go ahead and say it, “Hillary has won the election”. All this crap about Drumpf having a chance is just utter nonsense. He’s never really wanted the job; has been in it for the attention and self-indulgence. Hillary is the next POTUS so it’s ok to stop speculating about what DT might do next to “really, really, really” end his campaign chances. It’s over and the good guys won.

2 Likes

Unless she gets paid soon?

3 Likes

and…
Kellyanne thought bubble -“please please please dear god, let one of my kids, even all of them, get sick so I can get the h#ll out of here!” We hear you Kellyanne !

1 Like

no comment

some people say that he knows a decent surgeon who can help her with that problem.

some people say

1 Like