Discussion: Trump's Campaign Manager Says She Wouldn't Have Attacked Accusers' Looks

1 Like

Treated unfairly? How?

4 Likes

This blond nitwit is getting a free ride from the press. A paid propagandist, she is a disgrace to this country, among the worst we have ever produced.

And they are treating her with respect.

15 Likes

Treated unfairly by the press and everyone else in the world not acknowledging that he is a superior being. Fairness would be for him to be addressed as “His Excellency” at all times, to begin with.

2 Likes

“He’s very frustrated, because he’s denied these allegations. He’s simply said he didn’t do it. And frankly, when it comes to-- I know you’re cherrypicking different quotes that he’s said here and there, but I think the one that’s most important to your viewers, anyway, as an objective journalist, would be the one where he has denied all these allegations,” she said.

The important quote is the one where he said he didn’t do it, not the one where he said he did.

Okay.

10 Likes

She’s pretending that she’s only Trump’s campaign manager ironically, and that all the savvy people are in on the joke. Clowns like Halperin and Cillizza are happy to abet the stupidity because they think it makes them seem like insiders, too. The difference being Conway is doing it because she realizes that admitting she’s seriously trying to put Trump in the White House at this point is a death sentence for any future political work. Thus, “LOL I told him to focus on the issues I guess? ROFL whatchagonnado?”

6 Likes

I think in 22 days this woman will be in the ash bin of history. I don’t think she’ll be working much. Maybe on Trump Network or something like that. She sure can talk, but says very little.

4 Likes

FIFY

4 Likes

Old horse-faced Conway, looking older and more haggard every day…certainly not my first choice!

See, if Trump can do it so can we!

2 Likes

Trump keeps the buck, passes the blame.

6 Likes

Sorry Kellyanne, it doesn’t work that way. You own him and every stupid comment that comes out of his mouth. Quit and find a real job if you don’t support the POS.

6 Likes

The age-old tension of style versus content. :smile:

4 Likes

Say what you like: it takes a brass pair to try to persuade America to take out a reverse mortgage on a property this widely and justifiably condemned.

3 Likes

Because no one has posted it here yet:

10 Likes

That was good.
Say, if they end up doing the drug tests, can Kellyanne get one, too?

2 Likes

It looks like some of the TrumpBots are now only appearing one-on-one on these shows. Smart move.

1 Like

Politico, May 13, 2016
Trump accuses Cruz’s father of helping JFK’s assassin

CBS, July 22, 2016
Donald Trump defends linking Ted Cruz’s father to Lee Harvey Oswald

Roll Call, July 22, 2016
Donald Trump Denies Ever Linking Cruz’s Father To JFK Assassination

Who’s cherry picking, Conway?

7 Likes

“He’s very frustrated, because he’s denied these allegations. He’s simply said he didn’t do it. And frankly, when it comes to-- I know you’re cherrypicking different quotes that he’s said here and there…”

“(and, for those who don’t know what ‘cherrypicking’ means, let me demonstrate it for you)”

“…but I think the one that’s most important to your viewers, anyway, as an objective journalist, would be the one where he has denied all these allegations,” she said.

2 Likes

Woman, thy name is Riefenstahl.

6 Likes

It’s obvious Donald Trump is dealing with a huge scandal here. An intelligent, non-narcissistic person would hire a top notch PR firm experienced in crisis management. But not Donald.

He thinks he knows PR/advertising better than anyone, and will handle it his way. By the time he’s done, he will have destroyed his candidacy as well as his personal business. What woman (or man) would want to stay at a Trump hotel now?

His “brand” used to be gaudy golden baubles…and now it’s the “sexual assault pervert”.

3 Likes