Discussion: Trump's Anger Over Dem Probes Bubbles Over Into Public Outburst

1 Like

This is clearly just his negotiating style, behold the master deal maker at work.

78 Likes

CNN and others outlets reported Wednesday that the White House began preparing for Trumpā€™s Rose Garden remarks after Pelosiā€™s remark, though Democratic leaders werenā€™t disinvited from the meeting.

Did any of them ask how he got that poster and the handouts printed so fast? Hmmm?

68 Likes

Next heā€™ll declare the investigations into him a national emergency.

36 Likes

It was kind of like this:

16 Likes

ā€œTrump got angry at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for saying earlier on Wednesday that he is engaged in a ā€˜cover-upā€™ ā€“ so he walked out on their infrastructure meeting in retribution.ā€

Iā€™m tempted to call that ā€œchildishā€, but then Roy Moore would just get all excited.

85 Likes

As Trump has his kindergarten tantrum his base gathers closer and insists Trump is good for America. What a scary time we live in!

28 Likes

Schumer -ā€œBut now that he was forced to actually say how he would pay for it, he had to run away."

Ya just gotta like that.

74 Likes

ā€œAnd it just makes me wonder why he did that.ā€ He did that to make the Democrats look weak. Again. Itā€™s working.

5 Likes

Soon enough NDP is going to lose her rep for being a woman. But heā€™ll keep on enabling the press corps.

"I donā€™t do cover-ups,ā€ he said. ā€œYou people know probably better than anybody.ā€

13 Likes

Nothing better says ā€œyour allegation that I am engaged in a cover-up is falseā€ than insisting that you end all investigations of me.

81 Likes

Well, dang. Isnā€™t that obstruction right there?

25 Likes

He is angry and scared, more scared than almost anyone can imagine except the guy getting ready to do a skydive. But itā€™s a shame Infrastructure Week is once again to be called off. The far right breathes a sigh of relief, however.

25 Likes

79 Likes

72 Likes

ā€œI want to do infrastructure, I want to do it more than you want to do it. I would be really good at that. Thatā€™s what I do. But you know what? You canā€™t do it under these circumstances.ā€

Apparently Trump canā€™t do infrastructure very well under any circumstances.

28 Likes

Investigation vs. investment is not much of a threat considering Obstruction McConnell is the Senate leader and a road block to all meaningful legislation.

ETA: I canā€™t recall a single time Trump has reached across the aisle or offered an olive branch. He hasnā€™t done a Lucy and pulled the football away, only because he never even produced the football. So, may as well investigate like thereā€™s no tomorrow.

34 Likes

If you donā€™t stop investigating me and saying mean things about me then Iā€™ll make sure americans starve, lose their jobs and their health insurance, lose their homes.

but who am I kidding, Iā€™m doing those things anyway. Iā€™m whatā€™s known in fascistgop circles as a populist. and donā€™t make me shoot somebody on 5th avenue to prove it.

so dems, have you decided to submit?

12 Likes

After his press rant he then ran off to Lunch.

41 Likes

"You can go down the investigation track [or] you can go down the investment track, or the track of letā€™s get things done for the American people,ā€

So Donnie Two Scoops is holding American citizens hostage in order to protect himself. Seems weā€™ve been down this road beforeā€¦

33 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available