Discussion: Trump Would 'Love To Speak' To Mueller Because He's 'Done Nothing Wrong'

So that’s the line they are going to go with. drump would love to speak because he did nothing wrong but his baby sitters say he can’t.

11 Likes

Popehat’s head just exploded.

DON’T. TALK. TO THE FEDS.

God, this man is an idiot.

4 Likes

In other words, he is totally guilty and will do anything and everything to avoid answering any questions, and will never consent to being questioned under oarh.

14 Likes

He’d love to. Right up to the point where he’ll have to. Then it’ll be “this is just a witch hunt trap” and a waste of “my precious time.”

22 Likes

22 Likes

President Donald Trump told a gaggle of reporters outside the White House Friday that he would “love to speak” with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and that he would “override” his lawyers if he thought the interview would be fair.

There’s no way he’s meeting with Mueller and everyone knows it. Just posturing because this is his idea of how a tough guy acts. It’s coming down to a grand jury subpoena and that’ll be the death of him as he’ll have no lawyers to shield him.

21 Likes

Please proceed.

7 Likes

I don’t get what they are waiting for to be honest, just subpoena him already.

6 Likes

He’s like my new miniature pinscher puppy. He’s more than a match for the neighborhood dogs when he’s standing between Mrs. Von Holst’s legs.

20 Likes

Yeah, I love how he claims he’s too busy when his entire weekdays are filled by watching Fox News, tweeting, executive time, and cheeseburgers in bed. And his weekends the same plus golf.

I know preschoolers with busier schedules and more hectic days.

15 Likes

Dare ya. Double dare ya. BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!

3 Likes

You have to remember that this is the same guy who would have stopped the Florida shooter.

So the odds on both events happening should be just about the same.

18 Likes

President Donald Trump told a gaggle of reporters outside the White House Friday that he would “love to speak” with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and that he would “override” his lawyers if he thought the interview would be fair.

Being fair = Not asking any questions.

Just let me go in, say “No Collusion No Obstruction.” Interview over. I gotta tee time.

6 Likes

I realize that the “sane” thing is for Cadet Bonespurs NOT to talk to Mueller. However, I really wish we could start a movement to tell him he’s a real coward for not speaking. Seems like it could rev him up to prove that he CAN do it.

8 Likes

It would have been oh-so-sweet if Mueller had issued Trump a subpoena about 2 minutes after the dumbass spoke those words, since it would have resulted in

JOCULARITY!

1 Like

I love how Rudy is demented enough to think he can tell Mueller what he can and can’t ask Trump during an interview. Do these people actually listen to what they say when they speak?

6 Likes

Maybe Rudy thinks, he is the prosecutor ? He may be more confused, than we think ? “No, you Tarzan, me Jane”

1 Like

Likely they’re still plowing their way through witness testimony and document reviews. The Cohen trove alone will take weeks to sift. No sense in interviewing Trump until nearly the end of the investigation. At which point what he provides will open 29 new cans of worms to deal with. Rinse and repeat.

4 Likes

The thing is, not talking to Mueller isn’t an option. The options are…set up some kind of interview process in which you can try to scrap for some modest advantages (or at least mitigate the disadvantages) or end up in front of Grand Jury under subpoena.

Though I suppose technically, he could kill himself and thus avoid talking to Mueller. But that’s about it.

4 Likes