Discussion: Trump Wants Smollett To Answer To The MAGA Supporters He 'Insulted'

1 Like

Fuck off. The fact that Smollett is a lying piece of shit doesn’t make your supporters any less racist. One black man lying doesn’t erase or excuse the millions of hateful pieces of shit who continue to support you.

47 Likes

Yeah not a word from individual 1 about the domestic terrorist arrested yesterday in Maryland.

39 Likes

Have we impeached this motherfucker yet?

Shut up = it’s entirely inappropriate for a president to get into something like this.

19 Likes

If tramp apologized to every person he insulted he would die before finishing the first 25%.

12 Likes

So, a lying piece of shit calls another lying piece of shit a lying piece of shit.

That hardly seems like news. I just treat Trump’s tweets like flatulence from a grandparent. You can’t stop them from doing it, but you can pretend it didn’t happen or just leave the room.

The media breathlessly reporting that Trump has been an asshole - again - is just getting tiresome at this point.

10 Likes

#theresthatothershoe

5 Likes

He’s on a roll. Cheering Nick Sandmann’s lawsuit on too. I think he knows he’s off the hook. If the scent he’s getting from the Mueller investigation were threatening in any way, he wouldn’t be strutting.

7 Likes

Sure Don. It’s coming right after your apology to all of the voters in Texas who were smeared as having voted illegally.

13 Likes

Ftr: I’m surprised that he @ him. Usually when he goes after someone, he just throws out the insult and the person’s name.

He’s feeling cocky

9 Likes

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Donald Trump

Tellya what, Donnie, once you've apologized to all the POWs you insulted maybe you can go about questioning what apologies others owe people.
15 Likes

Can anyone think of something trump should be doing instead of watching Fox and tweeting? He’s the only person in that office who hasn’t aged because of the workload and stress.

Doesn’t he have actual work to do instead of braying about this cultural nonsense?

Stress for trump is bad WiFi on his cellphone.

8 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

He’s not off the hook.

He’s either in trouble via guilt by association or he’s still considered a person of interest.

9 Likes

Why should he apologize?

“There are good people on both sides.”

His supporters seem to have such tender feelings.

9 Likes

Holy Shit! He actually went there!

Not a word, not a tweet, not even a sneeze about the White Nationalist arrested by the FBI yesterday.

16 Likes

He actually effing said that and still got elected. Damn he’s an execrable human being. And so are the 63,000,000 people that voted for him knowing he said it.

6 Likes

Hey asshole, don’t you have better things to do? Go eat a big Mac or a bucket of chicken.

5 Likes

I knew that he was going to say something about this, because it’s what he’s famous for

6 Likes

I think no evidence of collusion is what’s headed down the pike. I’d love it if I were wrong, though, and dearly hope you’re right. It would be wonderful!

2 Likes