Discussion: Trump Wants Ronny Jackson Named His Chief Doctor Just Before Medical Exam

1 Like

Trump’s medical examination is slated for Friday.

And Jackson knows the answers already.

97 Likes

Only. The. Best. People. Always.

30 Likes

“…a summary of accusations against him, ranging from irresponsible pill distribution to drunkenness on the job.

Just imagine how much hooch he has to throw back to perform this examination. The helmet is orange instead of black, but it must be an awful lot like performing Darth Vader’s annual.

21 Likes

Taco Bowl Over Consumption cover up!!!

8 Likes

You have to ‘love’ (or not) Donnie’s ability to only hire those with a weakness he can exploit. What a complete POS he is…

56 Likes

Damn right.

In fact, he’ll tell everyone that Don the Con has lost 30 pounds and has the bloodwork of a 30 year old

35 Likes

Jesus. This fucking guy again?

56 Likes

Payback for the fake results last time around.

19 Likes

Well sure he does. That’s not suspicious at all.

17 Likes

Drumpf thinks of himself as the American version of Kim Jong-un; a despot who is the greatest at all things, is the healthiest of all humans and is the only person on earth who can save a nation from…fill in the blank. Meanwhile, back at the clinic:

15 Likes

“Hi Doc! I’ve put you up for another star and all the money and perks that go with it.”

“It’s not final yet, though. Now let’s see how this examination goes.”

Subtle… very subtle…

43 Likes

If I had to stick my hand up Trump’s ass, I’d be drinking too…

33 Likes

Doesn’t he have a real doctor?

And I don’t mean googly-eyed Dr Feelgood (AKA Bornstein)

16 Likes

Jackson: 239 pounds on the dot, it is amazing how fit you are!!!
Trump: I give that answer 2 stars.

27 Likes

He probably has; we just don’t know who the 30-year-old is.

11 Likes

BP… do you want that answer in base 12, Mr. President? Then you are 120/70

6 Likes

“since Trump has always liked Jackson and thinks he was smeared during the VA secretary confirmation process. Administration officials submitted the request to the Senate on January 15.”

Soooooooo, according to Trump, Jackson was smeared, but Northam is guilty.

k

20 Likes

You’d have plenty of company up there–the entire GOP Senate, for starters. Mint juleps all around, on Lindsey Graham!

8 Likes

His promotion needs Senate approval.

Let’s see just how ethical McConnell will appear to be.

I say ‘appear’ because we all know there is a yuuuuge shortage of ethics in the GOP.

11 Likes