Discussion: Trump Wants His Buddy Robert Kraft At The WH Despite Prostitution Scandal

Trump Wants His Buddy Robert Kraft At The WH Despite Prostitution Scandal

Of course he does…

22 Likes

It looks to me that Kraft’s hands are even smaller than rump’s.

7 Likes

FIFY

18 Likes

'rump also wants madame Yang to be invited along with a large group of her ‘friends’.

26 Likes

Birds of a feather . . .

8 Likes

It’s interesting. Kraft didn’t only find solace with prostitutes, the place was known/suspected for being associated with sex trafficking, though it’s not clear Kraft knew that. Apparently, the feds in South Florida (famous for their handling of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex with younger women and girls) have offered Kraft an Alford plea deal, under which he would plead guilty, protest his innocence, but acknowledge that the evidence would likely convict him. As of a couple of days ago, none of the men arrested and charged – including Kraft – had accepted the deal. As one commenter above noted, however, “of course” Trump invited him to the White House. “Johns of a feather . . .”

24 Likes

Yeah, that was my take on this as well. It’s a feature, not a bug.

2 Likes

I hope Cindy Yang is there, too … just to photo-bomb the picture.

8 Likes

Well of course aides are upset. Anyone with a smidgen of smarts would see that the last thing one should do is invite the guy who is tied to a massage parlor scandal, the same parlor that has ties to a woman selling influence and connections to the White House.

17 Likes

Yup. Come on down. Dinner is on Donnie. Bring that Cindy Yank lady too.

10 Likes

Hey, if the White House started banning people who were serial users of prostitutes, the President would find himself locked out of the place.

15 Likes

Better order egg rolls with the cheap-ass hamberders this time.

7 Likes

President Donald Trump…wants Patriots owner Robert Kraft to come with the team on the celebratory White House visit, despite the bad optics of a President cozying up to a man allegedly caught in a high-profile prostitution sting.

Because it makes the shit he’s been caught doing not look as bad or “normal”?

5 Likes

I think the guy who’d want to be fastidious about this is Kraft. He’s facing two misdemeanor solicitation charges and could make it go away with a plea, community service, and a fine he could pull out from under his sofa cushions. You add up what Trump potentially faces and they could probably put him away for a few centuries. Just how I’d see it. I don’t hang with these guys and they don’t ask me for advice.

11 Likes

Trump does realize that outside New England the Patriots are not well liked among the base.

6 Likes

tRump sees all women as prostitutes of one kind or another, so it’s no big deal to him.

25 Likes

Birds of a feather flocking together.

4 Likes

As Don Corleone liked to say, “I’m just a businessman”.

This is Trump showing what a loyal guy he is.

4 Likes

I’d bet not. He’s not really one for listening tours and kitchen tables, is he? You can intuit things about people without hanging out in their shithole houses and listening to their loser talk. Trump likes to hang out with celebrities. That’s what this is about. :smile: He wants to think they’re his peers, his friends, the only people who really get how awesome he is.

15 Likes