Discussion: Trump: Walker Is A 'Very Nice Person'

Discussion for article #240823

FOR A LOSER!!! Right?

2 Likes

And yet Walker just said he’s getting out of the race because his puppetmasters want a clear alternative to Trump and Walker was just further dividing up the non-Trump vote.

5 Likes

Great character reference for a Dairy Queen regional manager.

7 Likes

Trump says " I have friends who are like Scott " —

Big Door has friends?

And they’re not the imaginary kind?

Figments … All figments —

You aim too high for Scottie. I’m recommending assistant manager at a Kohl’s Department Store to handle their sales of outdated $3 sweaters.

I think the (entirely understandable) snark misses the point. If you look at Trump’s pattern of usage for “xxx is a very nice person”, it’s clear that this is not a compliment. In Trump’s mind (and in line with fargo116’s comment), a “very nice person” IS a loser. They just lose graciously,

1 Like

Trump’s entire quote: “Scott Walker is a very nice person but just an OK biker.”

I got to know Scott Walker well—he’s a very nice person and has a great future

…as long as he doesn’t cross my path again!

Exactly. After all, nice guys finish ____.

You know

1 Like

Now that Trump has heard the statement, it will be interesting to see if he has the self-control to refrain from attacking Walker.

Is there a more empty glass than Donald Trump?

Another day of “Trump says”

I bet Walker is a LIAR - he is not done he has some stupid circumvent the rules trick planned …

1 Like

While Trumps opponents were in the race they are dirty dogs, once they get out, they are very nice people. Does Trump realize that he will still be the dirty dog even after he drops out of the race for President.

Trump lies again!