Discussion: Trump Urges GOP To 'Play Along With The Game' Of Releasing Mueller Report

OT.

Almost makes we want to get a Rx and go down to the dispensary.

10 Likes

Well, I’m sure the GOP Congress “can take this to the Bank,” for at least the next 5 minutes, on a weekend.

Last week this asshole was saying there should be no Mueller report, now this.

Wot a lunatic.

3 Likes

Especially that paradigm of laconic restraint, Steve Kornaki.

7 Likes

We also have an understated disadvantage.

Trump’s mental illness makes him unreasonably “confident”

(I don’t think “confident” is the right word)

7 Likes

This is from NDP’s most recent newsletter to her constituents. This is all she said about Mueller

Ensuring Transparency for the American People

On Thursday evening, the House overwhelmingly passed a bipartisan resolution urging the Justice Department to release the findings of Special Counsel Mueller’s report in full to the Congress and the public. The American people deserve to know the full truth so they can have confidence in the integrity of our democracy.

9 Likes

Bone Spurs has been up at 4 AM, panic Tweeting for the last two years about Mueller, so, yeah he’s mellow as a cello about Mueller releasing a comprehensive report.

14 Likes

Yes, just like he did not call Tim Cook Tim Apple😕

He’s so full of shit

9 Likes

“Confident” works though and I know what you really mean.

@littlegirlblue - Yeah she hasn’t said anything that would indicate that she knows the report is imminent. People are using the departure of lawyers from his team as their signals that it’s wrapping up and I don’t necessarily think that’s what that means.

6 Likes

He’s so late to the game/keypad these days. Must be gettin behind on watching his FOXS reruns. His base gets jittery waiting for the lie to wash away what just happened in front of their eyes. I know I do.

4 Likes

This. Thank you.

All the worry-warts just need to breathe and relax:

Mueller didn’t investigate for two years because there was nothing to investigate.

Gates isn’t participating in active investigations because he’s not delivering the goods.

Flynn didn’t get a recommendation of no-jail-time without delivering someone higher than him. And there basically ain’t anyone higher than him who’s name doesn’t rhyme with Dump.

Trump wouldn’t be all bi-polar about the thing if he knew that there was nothing to find.

20 Likes

You’ve heard of Emperor Norton? His mental illness made him seem confident as well.

A Californian who in 1850 proclaimed himself Emperor of the United States. The citizenry thought him eccentric but harmless. He did however put forward an idea that a bridge and tunnel be built between San Francisco and Oakland. As if to validate his pipe dream the San Francisco Bay Bridge was erected in the Thirties.

Crazy isn’t always what it appears to be.

7 Likes

Bravado.

9 Likes

That is a good word for it.

4 Likes

Braggadocio isn’t used often enough.

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes

:laughing:

From your keyboard to the computer screens of the gods and goddesses

7 Likes

I don’t think Ms. Lindsey got the memo.

2 Likes

How about they pass a “binding” resolution now… AKA a “law” that says:

The Special Counsel Reporting Act of 2019

• All special counsel reports *must* be released to the public in redacted form, in full.
  • The president, nor the attorney general have jurisdiction over the report's release.
  • A bi-partisan panel of ranking congresspeople with necessary clearance do the redacting together.
4 Likes

I wonder if Manafort still thinks it’s a game?

6 Likes

…And the redactions must be performed by Manafort’s lawyers…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available