Discussion: Trump Unloads At Freewheeling Alabama Campaign Rally For ‘Big Luther’ Strange

Actually I keep thinking Where the hell is McCarthy when real Russians are really all up in our government?

8 Likes

Getting out the KKK vote

3 Likes

I have the same problem with jpg images

Not only mini hands, but mini FEET too! Love it.

Is Donald Trump’s new platform going to be the hijacking Republican candidates campaign stages. Is this Donald’s new outlet for his rally rage?

2 Likes

The dotard is spinning out of control. Gen Kelly needs to stop the spinning ASAP!

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

1 Like

It would be a relief from the constant struggle to adhere to the moral precept that it is wrong to wish ill upon others.

Auditory fantasy - a whole stadium chanting “DO-tard BLOW-hard. DO-tard BLOW-hard.”

1 Like

Thank you, esteemed translator of Dear Comrade Kim Jong Un.

1 Like

In addition to that, all citizens will be required to change their underwear every half-hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check.

I gotta good laugh from that. Ya did good.

1 Like

Sick, sick, sick.

1 Like

It’s time to handle the problem of conservatives.

When your personal “politics” supersede your humanity, f**k your “politics”…and you!

Donny Dotard thinks he`s still on his reality tv show . No-one*s told him otherwise . Sad .

Don Knotts is what we need right now.

1 Like

With friends like Trump, who needs a flaming orange assholes?

[quote=“maheto, post:36, topic:62690, full:true”]
I don’t think we’ll be seeing any championship teams appearing at this White House
[/quote]There’s always polo. Fox News’ own “Missy” Francis† will will wangle the polo players

an invitation.

†-Captain of a polo team–Harvard?

Pres. Trump says if Luther Strange doesn’t win the Alabama GOP runoff primary, he will support the winner; I wonder if McConnell and the RNC will do the same? If Pres. Trump didn’t address this point with McConnell before he endorsed his boy, Luther Strange, Judge Roy Moore’s general campaign finances now become Pres. Trump’s responsibility.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available